[Release] esx_merryweather robbery

esx_merryweather by Adamstrench

This is a somewhat simple release, as it’s a modified version of esx_holdup, but has a completely different aspect to it.

It’s a basic robbery located down at the merryweather warehouse in the control room part.

• After the robbery is started, a wave of 5 peds will spawn that will attempt to kill the robber.
  • After 100 seconds, another 5 peds will spawn, this time one ped will spawn with an RPG.
  • And 250 seconds after that, another 5 basic peds will spawn. I didn’t intend to make this robbery doable solo, as I want players to be able to do it when police are offline.
  • The script creates an object near one of the entrances that blocks it entirely, forcing players through the main front entrance, or up along the rafters, so they can’t just leave extremely fast without a fight.

UPDATE LOG

1.1 -

• Added extra ped spawns on a continuous timer.
  • Changed ped accuracy to 100% as they do not shoot full-auto
  • Add three peds that will sit by the main entrance once the robbery is almost complete
  • Added two peds by the back entrance once the robbery is almost complete.
  • Added one ped outside the building by the containers that will spawn once the robbery is finished. Note: This Ped has an RPG.

Please note that the rewards in this script are specific to my server, you’ll have to go into the server folder and open the main.lua file, navigate to line 80 and then change the rewards there.

Please refer to the github link for further information in the readme.

Version 1.1
Direct download from github

Pictures -

21 Likes

Great Script and idea.
my idea for improve this script is : you can add Final wave that Camps outside of the build and door and waits for players to get out.
make Peds and Players with police job friendly (you can do it with Grouprelation) and add blip for police like other rubberys. i know merryweather is private army but players are attempting to do a illegal thing so i think police should get involve in this situation.
Thanks for Release!

4 Likes

Very nice work! :smiley:

1 Like

this is fun! thanks alot!! my server is mainly PvE and they are going to love this!!

1 Like

Hey Dude Very Nice Script i Installed It And It Works But i Have A Problem For Some Reason The Bots Wont Shoot Me And Would Just Stand There And Look At Me Can You Help Me ?

mby you got script on your server so the miletary npc dont shot you

Check your F8 console and see if you get any errors. It’s a pretty simple script and I can’t imagine much can really go wrong.

I likely won’t change the script from what it is now, as it suits my needs for my server. Maybe in the future though :wink:

1 Like

Help me NPC shoots each other

[image]

The NPC’s that spawn there by default will attack the ones that spawn in waves but the ones that spawn in waves won’t. There’s probably a way to make them have the same relationship group but I’m not experienced enough for that.

One of the best resources i came across with, can i duplicate it to make few of those in diffrent locations ? or it is too complicated?

are you using pd5m also? it has stuff built in to calm down npc’s that might be doing it

Me too. I have no script to calm the peds and easily kill each one in the punch without their reaction. No errors.

You can do yeah, you’ll have to duplicate the resource, change the robbery location in the config file, rename it to whatever you want to in there too. Then you’ll have to go to into the client file and change the ped spawn locations in there.

Each ped spawn has a line of code - Which is

TaskCombatPed(merryped, GetPlayerPed(-1))

This is the line of code that tells the spawned ped to obviously attack the player, and it targets the player that started the robbery - not any other player unless the other player attacks the ped beforehand.

I could update this in the future to possible get the peds in the area and then just attack any ped in the area, but my current know-how is limited.

I took the test alone. I crossed my arms in front of the peds and did nothing. There were no other players. Maybe a problem with the esx version?

Unsure. Tested on OneSync with a very recent fx-server.

2 Likes

Thank you !!

1 Like

This is a truly amazing resource. I’m so glad that this was originally created for VirtualRP, it has enhanced the criminal activity and role-play in our server greatly as people love the new opportunity and rewards in the robbery.

Great work on this, one of the hardest working developers I’ve met. Glad we got to work together on creating something unique that everyone loves!

2 Likes

works perfectly, have the same inkling though where i think the peds should be hostile to everyone

1 Like