[RELEASE] [ESX] McDonalds Items

Script that add’s McDonalds menu items into game… These are usable and will increase needs (food & drink)

Requires esx_basicneeds to function. You will need to manually add them to your shops.

8 Likes

nice work but could you add some screens?

1 Like

Not really any screens to add dude, all it does is take a sql dump and then make the items usable in your inventory. However, people will need to manually add the items into shops. This does not add a mcdonalds model or anything.

hey man so i use zaphosting to host my server and my data base does not have a weight section on it what do i do?

1 Like

change the weight to limit. that all put the limit to the number you want

Hey dude as @hichay has said, change the 1st line in the SQL script from weight to limit and then import it.

This was made for the latest version of ESX so was created using the weight table.

Cheers!

Click here
if you have latest ESX (weight-based inventory) and you get a MySQL error when importing.
This’ll fix it.
Remember also that you have to set the price and the weight accordingly.

2 Likes

Hey dude,

If you do a pull request I will merge it into the master branch. Totally forgot to remove the Limit column when I pulled the SQL file.

Nice find!

hey man when i buy the items it doesnt let me use them

Are you using esx_basicneeds?

yes i am

do u know how to fix?

When you say you cant use them do you mean purchased them or actually use them after purchase?

use them after purchase

1 Like

What HUD are you using? The Default esx hud or something else?

I’m using esx_inventoryhud and when i drag sometype of fast food from the store to the inventory i can’t buy it. you think i have to change something here or in the inventory resource?

Edit: Didn’t realize each item is limited to 0 in the sql, you should probably change that

When i install the database I’m getting - #1054 - Unknown column 'price' in 'field list' Any idea how to fix this thanks.

So ive got the items showing in game and i can purchase them, but its not going into my inventory

any chance this could be made for qbcore as well?

Working on moving this over to QBCore currently. Should be released shortly.