[RELEASE] [ESX] LSPD Bodycam

Easy-to-use axon style bodycam for your LSPD with translation and an extended configuration file.

Features:

• Bodycam item
    The included config file has an option where you can decide whether or not the item should be required in order to use the bodycam.
    By using the bodycam you can toggle the visibility of the bodycam and bodycam beeping sounds
  • Bodycam beeping
    You can configure bodycam beeping in intervals of time specified by you in the config file. This is seen in real-world axon bodycams, where once every few minutes a sound is played to indicate that the bodycam is active. This can be turned off both in the settings and by individual players by running a command or by using the bodycam item.
  • Badges in the bodycam text
    If you have badges for your officers you can show them on the bodycam ([02] on the included screenshot).
  • The beeping sound is fully configurable - you can change the volume and the interval
  • You can decide whether or not a job is required to use the bodycam. If you don’t want any job to be required you can configure that as well.
  • Two basic translations included: English and Polish. More will be added in the future.
  • Full, quick support! This can be confirmed by my previous customers - I normally respond within 10-15 minutes of receiving a message, but it will not take longer than 24 hrs.

Purchase:

Screenshots:

8f6b4c671d6ded572cc946f7ca4ab2167e625f45.png

1 Like

5 dollars for an bodycam?

free!!!

Yes. There are amazing free alternatives which you could use if you want to. This script is meant to be used by only a few servers, I don’t intend on selling tens of copies, thus the price.

However, like mentioned, there’s a -30% promo going on currently so you may want to reconsider! :slight_smile:

Required to join discord after purchase, this should not be a requirement and people should receive the download upon purchase. You can do this by making it a downloadable package

free…

Update released yesterday:

V1.1

• Fixed some situations in which players without the required job could turn on the bodycam
  • Added a new config option that determines whether or not the bodycam should be automatically turned on when a player joins the server

Like I mentioned, there are many free alternatives, this being one of three I’d recommend. We tried it on a server I was working on and it didn’t work for us at all, so I wrote one myself.
If someone want’s to use that, that’s more that fine. Considering the features it lacks (and the extra features it has which was too much for us) - it’s not perfect for everybody either.

I will buy if you can make it record to discord

I do not know if this is possible, if it would be it’d probably eat client resources heavily. I will not be integrating this unfortunately, sorry

I’m having trouble setting the badge. I imported the sql but the category is empty. Do you have a template?

Hi,

please contact me via e-mail or open a ticket and I’ll help you out! :slight_smile:

it dosent rexcord right? so whats is the function of this sceript? design? or to know that you are streaming

Can you make this into a VRP version?

IP infringement