[RELEASE] [ESX] Lenzh_Chopshop v2!

Thanks its a great script :+1:

1 Like

make sure to download the beta for a client cooldown if you find any problems report them please

ok well im testting it at min maybe i stop and do beta now then report bk ok fella o yeah could you change words at end saying not deleting. but scrapping shell or frame or Vehicle sounds better than Delete

can you add a limit number to the Config.Items? that way you can set the max item per vehicle, not for the inventory.

That way the math.random will set a number in between 0 and max for each Config.Items or something like that.

I also notice that if the math.random is set to 0, it still showā€™s up like ā€œ+0 stockrimsā€
//

@NickMiner69 if you are talking about the message that get imported to the progressBars you can just edit it.
exports['progressBars']:startUI(Config.DeletingVehicleTime, "your custom message")

still testting but first time on spot it tells me come back later lol not scrap one yet lol
how long when a server starts and taking a car to scrap can you scrap it because i cant scrap a car yes it keeps say come back later time hmm maybe for second time but not done one yet lol

ok thanks fella i will look at the exports['progressBars']:startUI(Config.DeletingVehicleTime, "your custom message")

after 10 mins in my first scrap car work but it only gave me aftermarket radio x2 from 1 car lol airbag x 3 from 2 door car lol and nice rim x 1 maybe only had 1 wheel lol and stock radio x 2 maybe with all these radios i can cool sound in car lol i think the maths done work
im going to sell i hope this beta sell faster than last one brb ok be to Stanly and it takes for ever to sell and my inventroy gone buggy now dont stay open

Are you stoned? :rofl:

The problem is that you canā€™t limit(for now) how many of specific item the car have, so if you have a list of 10 items and the math.random is 0,3 it will get between 0~3 of all the items, doesnā€™t matter if it makes sense or not

look fella i was making a joke as u can see about items no it dont mater i know that but he script at min as bugs as scrap side is ok but selling dont work just right as its slow and bugs inventroy menu out dont stay open after Stanlys

Didnā€™t tested the Beta yet, but the Master is working fineā€¦

well master still slow on selling fella and inventroy stays buged it wont stay open after finishing from Stanlys the scrap part A OK but selling is not so much

Didnā€™t have any lag or bug when selling items on the Stanley Shop, working normal for me. So if you have any bugs or lags related to the Shop, isnā€™t the script fault, its probably another script that you have is causing conflict with it.

Not sure about that, because the version with out progressBars work 100% on scrap and selling. The selling is fast click on each item fast and it sells them quick then so on 20 sceonds with Stanly and im gone this version 2 mins then gone with buggy inventroy lol. unless progressBars is clashing dont know what with.

v1.7.5

New update is out!

1 Like

What about the item max per vehicle(if possible on the Config.Items)

feel free to do it yourself i gave you guys the base not gonna do everything for yall ā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know programming, that why I ask if is easily done and if you could add it :confused:

It is by trial and error and keep trying that we become good. So start trying :wink:

Thats what Iā€™m doing :smiley:

I can confirm that the latest updated resource fixed the menu(s) closing down instantly error!

1 Like