[RELEASE] [ESX] Lenzh_Chopshop v2!

Well if you read the github readme. It clearly state you need it. So always read the readme. Even between each update. You never what requirement will be added. But next update we will add dependency in __resource.lua :slight_smile:

I can understand that but note it in the release to, not everyone will read it. No hate just wasn’t expecting it by reading the release notes lol :smiley:

Sound fair enough. We will do that too. Just to help you guys out and minimizing question. Also the dependency will help too. As upon starting server it will tell you that your missing a script in order to run it.

1 Like

Feel free to make a pr so ill look into it or message me on discord server is on github

Everything works except after selling something and exiting the npc shop, all other menus, for example mask menu or animation menu closes automtically when opening.
Only way to fix is restarting the script.

Just from watching video I think it is stopping because you are set as police officer. Try without being police to see if it works.

Below is same as above with google translate

เพียงแค่ดูวิดีโอฉันคิดว่ามันหยุดเพราะคุณถูกกำหนดให้เป็นเจ้าหน้าที่ตำรวจ ลองโดยไม่ต้องเป็นตำรวจเพื่อดูว่าใช้งานได้หรือไม่

Google แปลใช้หวังว่านี่จะช่วยได้

Try to rename your progressBars-1.0 folder in progressBars. Start it before Chopshop in your server.cfg

Is the script giving any errors in console (f8) seems like it stops when looking for the progress bars so might be missing that script.

translated:

เป็นสคริปต์ที่ให้ข้อผิดพลาดในคอนโซล (f8) ดูเหมือนว่าจะหยุดเมื่อมองหาแถบความคืบหน้าดังนั้นอาจจะหายไปสคริปต์ที่

anyone working on client cool downs?

Nice release…
just a suggestion add a checker to see if the vehicle is 2 or 4 doors to not run the rear doors part if it’s only has 2 doors.

yes i am

working on it

2 Likes

Any chance you have ever looked into instead of having player just sit in car while parts just vanish. You find door - set marker and player has to select to remove part - does mechanic animation and the script moves to next part.

So the player actually has to remove parts vs just having parts removed?

I love your script execpt for this one part.

SpikE

so I moved the chop to the docks its works but now I have 2 chop spots lol (they both work)

there are 2 coords you need to move pos and coords

Beta update

Clientside cooldown is available for download. download beta

Hi Lenzh_FX Thank you for this Great script , Dose this make any different having this in

dependency {
‘es_extended’,
‘pNotify’,
‘progressbars’
}

i’ve put that in cuz alot of people dont read the read me and dont have pnotify or progressbars installed

hi fella but spelling mistake u made lol ‘progressbars’ = ‘progressBars’ Cap B dont load with small b

woops fixed