[RELEASE] [ESX] Lenzh_Chopshop v2!

Can we get client cooldowns and not global?

theres a way to up the cool down ?

New Update out!

I’ve added the .sql, started the resource and I can see the marker. When I park the car there is a countdown from pnotify, but I get no items and the car just stands there…

Have you fixed the timer bug?

Guys if you encounter any bugs try my version and see if this works fine

If this works fine then we will fix his version asap.

Ok, fixed my issue. What I found to fix my problem stated above was to comment out two lines:

68 - menuOpen = true

and

96 - menuOpen = false

Basically, before commenting these lines out, if I walked away from the marker without first closing the menu, the script would think the menu was still open even though it wasn’t. So, when I would walk into the marker, it wouldn’t open unless I restarted the resource. After commenting these lines out, I can now walk away from the marker without closing the menu, allowing it to close on it’s own, and I now get the prompt to open the menu when I walk back into it.

I hope this helps anyone that may have the same problem. And a big thanks to @XxFri3ndlyxX for his time trying to help me troubleshoot.

1 Like

do u have client cooldowns?

If your asking if cooldown works. Well yes they work on my version and most likely in Lenzh too. We work together. Tested it on Two fresh test server and my own server. So if it’s not working for you then you have some script conflicting with it.

1 Like

client or global cooldowns? the cooldown works its just global tho

Hello, thanks for the work provided!
however, I have a problem with the notifications, I use esx_jb_outlawalert and every shot, vehicle theft, fight etc … your notification is displayed with. an idea ?

how about delete the vehicle when you sell it. and make it work with kuana garage ?

owned vehicles is on the todo list, this version is just for stolen vehicles as its a criminal activity (cuz i dont see the point of chopping a 500k car for just a couple car part that you get only 5k for)

1 Like

Cooldown Timer still doesn’t work on latest version. Pretty broken for us unfortunately without that working correctly.

Who’s version? The latest GitHub version does not provide a working cooldown. Just tested last night.

i can chop, i have item i can E on the vendor but nothing happen. Can’t sell item and no menu to sell. Cannot talk anymore to the vendor until i disconnect.

tested it on multiple servers and the cooldown works. make sure you have the latest essentialmode and es extended

try this

1. This script is great.
  2. I have a few ideas and now I will pass them on to you. Perhaps one day you will use them to improve the script.
  • Add area, if you drive / leave, cancel the exit from the car and the car disappears.

Why?
It seems to me that it is very cool if you want to hide in a certain area in front of the police, and the police will look for you, you will either risk and stay in your area or run away from the car.

• Add options where you can change whether you must be in the car to make the car disappear.

Why?
One of the many scenarios:
During the parting of the car, the police will come and you will run away with the second car and start driving, and your car in which you run away will disappear suddenly.

It shows that the car disappears and that what was to be dismantled can not be carried.

Have a nice day!

not better, same thing, chooping is perfect but didn’t see the seller menu :’(
i’m sadd because this release is perfect