[RELEASE] [ESX] Lenzh_Chopshop v2!

I get this in my console “SCRIPT ERROR: @Lenzh_chopshop/server/sv_main.lua:35: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)”

And not getting any items. Help?

All Errors with canCarryItem is caused by people not having the weight system in there esx… use ESX v1-final!

Hi there I’m using the version 2.0 and when I chop a vehicle the vehicle does not disappear from player inventory,

There is any solution?
Sorry for the english :slight_smile:

I have the v1-final but get this Screenshot by Lightshot and no items in inventory

Is there a way to remove only the marker on the NPC and not in the chop shop alone?

when i chop a car it goes through the whole process and the car is “taken care by john” but i never get any car parts, the items are in the database and there is no errors, and ive tried 10+ times and never gotten any items to sell

I get this “come back x minutes”. Its been on come back in 0 minutes and still nothing happening. Any idea what to do here?

nevermind it eventually worked. Just didnt get any parts, hmmmm

1 Like

Just wanted to give a short feedback after trying out this cool and well coded script… confirming no problems and full functions working on esx 1.2 thumbs up keep going those well made scripts :wink:

Just a little suggestion, could be cool to have a additional option of items you get from chopping with a %chance of getting when chop is done.

As Example:

You chop a sultanrs vehicle
guarenteed rewards: trunk,rims,headlights, whatever AND a configured chance ( 20%) of getting a higher priced reward or a random item out of a configured pool… you know some kind of jewels, a watch or somethin like that u may get out when u chop a car… just to have a balance screw more to adjust with the economy :slight_smile:

but this is just a “wish to have” function, not even required this script is until now the best of its kind after looking for somethin like this…

1 Like

my only fix was to getting no parts was to get the previous version and configure it for the new parts and change the location :man_shrugging:

How can I add more than one chop location?

@Lenzh_FX the blip is there, i can dismantle car but get no parts to sell, no errors in F8 console

I need some help, when i go to sell parts i press E and no menu appears am i missing something? , i get this error:

1 Like

e[38;5;90m[script:Lenzh_chopsho] e[0me[97mError loading script server/sv_main.lua in resource Lenzh_chopshopv2: @Lenzh_chopshopv2/server/sv_main.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
e[38;5;90m[script:Lenzh_chopsho] e[0me[97mstack traceback:
e[38;5;90m[script:Lenzh_chopsho] e[0me[97m @Lenzh_chopshopv2/server/sv_main.lua:4: in main chunk
e[38;5;161m[ c-scripting-core] e[0me[97mFailed to load script server/sv_main.lua.

keep getting this error and script wont load, am i missing something?

i have one converted for vrp and qbus

So I added the sql file to my DB and installed the script as per instructions everything works fine however I don’t receive any items after it states that the car has been chopped. The names from the config.lua match up with those in my DB.

Error in console = [script:Lenzh_chopsho] SCRIPT ERROR: @Lenzh_chopshop/server/sv_main.lua:35: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem.

anyone know why the cars wont de spawn once they are chopped

any way to get some troubleshooting help, sometimes my cars dont go away after, and sometimes they go but it says i cant carry the parts, all parts are in sql

I don’t see anything in the lang file relating to “can’t carry the parts”. Could you snap a screenie of the error? Anything showing in server terminal or cfx log when this happens?