[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

do you mean

this is addon_account
and this is users

I have this error.

Screenshot_69

Hello why have my Chracktars the same Phone numbers and contacs can anyone help me
they also have the same inventory

Yes, that is correct. @william_gallagher1 needs to access that part in his database, and pretty much ensure they match.

Make sure in kashacters folder, server main lua. You have tables inserted in there like
{table = “phone_users_contacts”, column = “identifier”}, or in your database make sure the table is there. Or that you have imported the SQL. For whatever phone resource you are using. If its esx_phone it will import lines such as user_phone, or user_contacts.

In your database, go to the users tab, then columns, you will see identifier, make sure its set to varChar50. What that error is telling is there isnt enough space to list all of those functions, searching for job, job titles etc. Your identifier value is to low. Meaning the number.

Does this resource allow each character to have a job linked to the character individually? Or will your last job load on each character regardless?

Everything will be based off each individual player. Nothing should be shared.

Good stuff, thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Still having trouble spawning me at random places from where i want to spawn in o. I spawn Here:

when i want to spawn Here: The position you see in the database is the second picture

Hi. I installed it and set everything up, went to the game, selected the first create character thing, it took me to legion as i think its supposed to, there i finished creating my character (name, model etc). Then , next time i connected i still had the choice to create 4 new characters(my first one was not appearing as an option in that first main screen), however clicking any of the “create character” buttons, it still only provided the “play” button for the first one. No matter which you select, after clicking play, it would load the first character you created properly and thats it. It even changed the character ID in the database if you chose any other slot but 1 but never let me to actually create another character.
What could be happening and how can i make it actually display my character in the main screen and allow me to create some more?
in the database everything seems to be correct. I tried clearing out the database many times, restarted the server between reconnecting, tried to reconnect without restarting the server, restarted the resource alone and reconnected but still nothing.
Cannot see any errors anywhere.
I can also verify that it does in fact get the correct “Chars” information from the database, but from there on i have no idea what goes wrong.

Where can I find that exactly with Job Job titles?

in the database users section you need to ensure that the table identifier exist. Because in your kashacters main folder under server/main.lua the tables search for identifier under users. Check on that. Also make sure you imported the correct SQL From kashcters. You should have in your database a table called last_character.

Users table in your database.

Reinstalled Kashacter yesterday, the one script i was not in a rush to mess with since everything was working, lol… i think i got my scout badge for debugging everything… only 1 bug left… that i know of… and it happen in a specific situation of creating another char after being back to the kash menu after using /switch (the switch work flawlessly tho)

spawn = GetSpawnPos(src)

Seem like the spawning waypoint generate this one… if i shut the server and reload, the char is ok and spawn… pretty weird

anyway the most painfull part was to dig my old script back to find my /switch fix … this thread is becoming fat! (and probably one of the less noob friendly script around according to the amount of questions…) but what an essential part of many servers!!

I have 1 person that is trying to load in and isnt getting a cursor. We have had no issue with this for 2 months but this one person cant get it to work. We have cleared cache, restarted server, he has reinstalled fivem even and nothing seems to fix this. anyone else have this issue and is there a fix so he can play?

Its one guy, so it has to be him. Unless you only have a few people that connect to your server. But if multiple have no issues, then its his issue. You can try and delete his already created users. They might of been corrupted and can cause a issue.

I have a issue on my server when trying to create a new character the registration form dosn’t show and i only spawn as a defult ped.

I am running an OneSync 64-slot server.

How to fix this?