[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

just comment out like “–texttexttext”
“–”

If you are using the /switch command, don’t. It forces the player to reconnect to the server to change characters which also resets the house inventory to the character they select. This may not stop it completely, but it does stop it for the most part.

@KASH Nice release, it works flawlessly for me aside from one thing. Jobs are not interchangable. If my first character is a police officer, and I create a 2nd one being an EMT, when I switch back to my main character, it’s no longer a police officer, if I set /setjob police on my first character, and switch to the second character, it opens the Police actions menu. Any idea how to fix it?

By the sounds of it i would assume your missing a identifier/owner in your KASHACTERS config.lua

These are my tables. This is all that I currently have in my database that uses a Identifier/owner.

local IdentifierTables = {
{table = “addon_account_data”, column = “owner”},
{table = “addon_inventory_items”, column = “owner”},
{table = “billing”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “characters”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “datastore_data”, column = “owner”},
{table = “owned_properties”, column = “owner”},
{table = “owned_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “rented_vehicles”, column = “owner”},
{table = “society_moneywash”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “users”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_accounts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_contacts”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_inventory”, column = “identifier”},
{table = “user_licenses”, column = “owner”},

Ive just tested and it works fine for me… Do you not get any errors when logging in?

No errors what so ever. It all works fine. The funny thing is, I can open the doorlocks that require you to be a cop, but I can’t access the armory/locker room.

You have some funky shizzle going on there xD Not a clue all working fine for me, Here is my CFG if it helps in anyway…

local IdentifierTables = {
    {table = "users", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "owned_vehicles", column = "owner"},
    {table = "rented_vehicles", column = "owner"},
    {table = "user_accounts", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "user_inventory", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "billing", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "society_moneywash", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "addon_account_data", column = "owner"},
    {table = "datastore_data", column = "owner"},
    {table = "characters", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "user_licenses", column = "owner"},
    {table = "addon_inventory_items", column = "owner"},
    {table = "owned_properties", column = "owner"},
    {table = "playersTattoos", column = "identifier"},
    --{table = "phone_calls", column = "owner"},
    --{table = "phone_messages", column = "owner"},
    --{table = "phone_users_contacts", column = "identifier"},

}

And for you the jobs work interchangably? So char 1 is a cop and gets Cop actions, Char 2 is EMS and gets EMS actions, and whatever job you set for Char 3 will open it’s corresponding menu?

I didnt check menus but in the DB everything updates correctly and nothing muddles up in the process

Well I checked my database too and looked at users and it does show Char 1 and 2 are police/ambulance respectively, but somehow I need to use the /setjob police command on my first character to make him a cop again in-game DESPITE it being set properly in the DB. That’s why I can’t figure out what’s wrong.

Are you using /switch by anychance?

/register /chardelete /switch are I believe active. Not sure.

I wouldnt use commands, They seem to be alittle broken, Other then that ive had no issues, Just relog if you wanna switch or create new character etc

I am not using them. They’re just enabled is all. I relog to create/swap chars.

Then there is for sure an issue somehwere :frowning:

And I can’t figure out why. I’ve followed the guide carefully, updated the essential main lua, ambulance job lua, inventory etc. It works completely flawless EXCEPT for that. I have a feeling because steam: Char: are identical it won’t do it.

Im not sure, Mine works thou never had an issue with it, Have you perhaps been deleteing CHAR/STEAM users etc in your DB manually?

Yeah I deleted everyone though. I wiped the entire database clean. that had anything to do with users. Inventories, Users, owned vehicles and such. I left the rest though. So the vehicles available in cardealer are still there etc.

I have this error in CMD, but I don’t know how to solve