[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

yes there is a way ! i d k what but there is a way in 2 server i see this !! At Train station when we goto certain point there will be a popup PRESS E to GO OUT OF THE CITY !! when u press E ! you will be there in multi character creation menu of kashacters ! besically go back to charecter select menu without disconnect !

I am having a problem with this error. It seems like it creates a duplicate entry? The screen is frozen in the sky.

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE `users` SET `identifier` = 'Char1:110000111ac12bf' WHERE `identifier` = 'steam:110000111ac12bf' {=}": Duplicate entry 'Char1:110000111ac12bf' for key 'identifier'

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this problem.

have problem with it does not save mine position so when you jump out and in again you spawn underground

It did work for me too 2 hours used just for a NAME !!! THX! love ya

How did you get it to literally drop player and load player again? Mine just loads same character even though its on another character

Hey! Does anyone know what this is?

The character fields are not loading.
it only works when i reset my database, but only for the first time.
When i restart the game, the fields are not displayed again.
so far i´m the only one with this problem on the server.

(For more details: Character Creation Fields are not loading )

1 Like

In the server.lua where you add the tables, you either have a duplicate or a table that isn’t in the database listed, etc. Be really careful when double checking.

A shit script? Yes it needed some work but anyone with a brain can fix these small issues, you just need to make a few minor edits to some scripts, not a big deal. If you think it’s so “shit” then make your own Mr. Big Brain.

Well you have all the tables commented out so that’s 1 problem and your second problem is you have tables in here that don’t even have the identifier column with a steam ID.

im the only one with this problem, other players can connect normally.
the dev say´s theres everything alright with the files. :thinking:

everything work, but i have one problem. When i want to select a character or make it, my esx_identity dont work and i cant make a identity or skin for a character. help please

I solved the hard part, now all i do is incorporate for Multichar select

customized.

anyone know how to change it so that the player will spawn at there last position not at the default spawn point

You would need to code that in

and how would i code that in thats why i came to the forums cause i didnt know how to do it

I’ll be the good Samaritan for you and point you to the correct spot. Hope you are decent enough for Google Translate as it’s in Turkish.

thanks i’ll give it a try as im fed up with always spawning at X:0.0 Y:0.0 Z:0.0

That didnt work it has been loading for 5 Minutes

Sorry, I myself am struggling to make a release for everyone that is flawless. I don’t have all the answers and also need help lol. You will have to mess with it.