Character Creation Fields are not loading

Hey! :v:t4:
I have a problem. Together with a friend, I recently started a FiveM server. I’ve had the problem for some time that character creation does not load the boxes with the characters. (We use KASHacters for this)

So far, im the only one with this problem. When we delete my database, it works again. However only at the 1st time. When I restart the game, the characters are not displayed again. Sometimes i am hearing and see that im already ingame in the background. (You can hear how the map opens, and see the inventory and the menus) However, i only see the character creation menu in the foreground without the 4 fields. :thinking:

I would be very grateful if someone had a solution or at least an idea what it is.
For more information - contact me!

Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10 Pro (1903)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications Processor: i7-3820 graphic card: AMD RX580 RAM: 8 GB (64 Bit)
What server did you get this issue on? “lazyworks” IP: 185.249.197.220:32012

We tried:

• deleting Database
  • uninstalled FiveM

The installation of “ksharacter” is somewhat annoying if you do it wrong, because it modifies or moves little things in the database, check if you have added the table of the file “.sql” that comes inside the script and also don’t forget to first add the columns “owners” identifiers" (in the part of the “server.lua” )

1 Like

You have stated wrong columns or not stated at all in the esx_kashacters server.lua, please type in there what you ACTUALLY have inside the database.

Plus. check if the folder called esx_kashacters

2 Likes

I’m The only one with this problem on the server. the Dev says that there are no Problems with the files.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.