[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Hello there!

I’ve seen a lot of people searching for this kind of resource and I was somewhat bored and was making it for a friend so I thought why not release it. It is an multi character which allows players to have multiple characters on your server

Before you start the resource and get on with it please read the README file because it is very helpfull for setting it up.

INSTALLATION

• Download the resource from GitHub (and ofcourse read the README file)
  • Upload the SQL file that is included in the resource esx_kashacters.sql to your database (this is needed to know the last character a player was on.
  • Comment out the NetworkIsSessionStarted loop in essentialmode\client\main.lua (you can comment out the whole Citizen.Createthread() )
  • Put the esx_kashacters resource in your FiveM resource folder and edit in the esx_kashacters\server\main.lua file the first table at the top of your file to all the identifier columns and tables that are used for characters
    EXAMPLE:
local IdentifierTables = {
    {table = "users", column = "identifier"},
    {table = "owned_vehicles", column = "owner"},
    {table = "user_accounts", column = "identifier"},
}

^ This is the only thing you HAVE to edit

After that it all should work fine, however some servers have different settings when it comes to loading characters, identities etc. (I’ve used the standard esx_identity as example). Also I didn’t really care for the front-end of it so… you should edit it :joy:

You’re free to do whatever you want with this resource, I just made it for shits 'n giggles.

Have fun with it!

• Love :smiley:

PS. Don’t mind the name…
EDIT: THE NAME OF THE RESOURCE HAS TO BE THE SAME AS THE JAVASCRIPT SO IN THIS CASE NAME THE RESOURCE 'esx_kashacters’
EDIT: A screenshot

also credits to @onno204 lil bitch

87 Likes

What does this do exactly? Also I images if possible to please.

1 Like

Great! I was just working on something like this. Youve saved me a lot of work. ty

1 Like

Made a pull request for a command that allows you to switch characters without quitting the game.

7 Likes

Nice job. Just spent the last week making this for my server, but would be very hard to release the way i done it. I am sure people will appreciate this one

3 Likes

somone can post screenshoot?

1 Like

Of what?. It allows you to have multi characters on you server if you know how to set it all up without just a copy and paste

1 Like

Great work! :smiley:

1 Like

hello, i want to see screenshoot of the NUI. or something like that or is working with a comment?

1 Like

I forgot to post the screenshot sorry :sweat_smile:
If anyone wondering what this is, this resource is made so you can have multiple characters in ESX

1 Like

The Comment - out the NetworkIsSessionStarted - part, what does that mean? (I’m a newb.)

3 Likes

If you go to essentialmode\client\main.lua from line 6 to 16 There is a Citizen.CreateThread() with a while loop and a function NetworkIsSessionStarted(), you can comment out the whole Citizen.CreateThread part it stops from spawning your character with ESX

2 Likes

For me the camera just floats above the city but the menu doesn’t open up, any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it now I’m just stuck with the same Problem as Autwey

1 Like

Really nice release! Much love <3

1 Like

with the steps you’ve given, it populates the UI with the character’s I have, but my Console is just spitting out major esx_status errors. In the readme it says you’ve done the least amount of changes you would deem necessary. both es_extended and essentialmode were in that. But, you only explained essentialmode changes. Is there anything you’re missing?

EDIT: also forgot to say, after selecting the character, it just sits with the blurred image and nothing happens. I’ve made the proper changes to the IdentifierTable, just gets stuck on loading the character from the database id assume

Hey!

Nice scripts, thanks <3

I have one problem tho. A big one :wink:

If I click on any button, it loads the character but after 2 seconds it teleports up to the sky again with just a blurred photo.
Screenshot #1 ( My name is cringe, I know. )

I have tried:

• Turn off Jsfour-Register.
  • Change name on the script.
  • Turn off my own Join Transition.

EDIT:
THE NAME HAVE TO BE THE SAME AS THE JAVASCRIPT CODE.

Good job man! What a sick release, keep up the good work!

Very good i love it
but how to add commend here which is opening this menu?

+1 Awesome release the esx community has been waiting for this :wink:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like