[Release][ESX] [Jobs]

Then a cooldown would be the way to go :slight_smile:

ok i have been looking anyone know how to add ranks and billing to fueler job the server i play on would like it i tryed to make it but i am new to that any help?

When I press “E” to change clothes not working in all works

The job works i tested all of them… To have a real skin change then you need to go in your database and either copy other skin from other job or make your own…

to start a job I have to put the “clothes”, but the wardrobe menu is not open

NVM if your not using English locals then it will show to press e but it’s C or R3.
This was modified for my server and i use english. I will update locals of other language

Edit: Fixed all local to match the key control which is C on keyboard and R3 on controller.

I’m sorry,my fault, but now I have a problem, it happens to me with all ESX_JOBS I tried, I can’t return the cars

make sure to have latest esx so esx 1.2 final.

1 Like

Solved all time my fault D:
idk what happ whit me… hahaha

If i have some problem i told u ;9

Hi thanks for this useful script, i succesfully add a custom job, i just have a question it is possible to add multible requirement for making 1 item ? for exemple meat+bread=sandwich.

how to i change the work outfits i added custom clothing now the work outfits are messed up @Sorrora

Please tell me in what document should this be written? and between which lines.

How do i change the Keybinding From C to E, i cannot for the life of me find the line in any of the .Lua’s

you need to go to the clothing store to figure out what the clothes are first then use the corasponding numbers from clothing store and record them once thats done you need to go back into the config or database i cant remember and re enter your clothing selections
format i use for recording my clothes for jobs “tshirt_1”:75
“tshirt_2”:2
“torso_1”:1 7
“torso_2”:0
"decals_1"0
"decals_2"0
“arms”:21
“arms_2”:
“pants_1” 29
“pants_2”:0
“shoes_1” 83
“shoes_2”:4
“helmet_1”:-1
“helmet_2”:0
“chain_1”:0
“chain_2”:0
“bproof_1”:0
“bproof_2”:0
when entering into you DB or config use the format they use

nice job

Hey guys, I noticed a bug: the farming time depends on the number of players who are farming. So if you farm alone it takes longer than farming with multiple workers at one spot.

Do you notice the same problem?
The CD-Time is server side and I think it triggers wrong with more than 1 player.
Anyone has a solution?

Best regards,
Reen

How I can remove the reporter job?

hey guys i have a problem
i installed the jobs and every time i went into the blip i didn’t get any items in this case no wood
somebody know how to fix that ?
i have no errors in the console as well

Hi. I installed the jobs and all the requirements, everything is working fine. When i go in the job center end press E there is no job showing up. How can I fix it?
Thank you in advance.

Your jobs can be whitelisted in the database (jobs table)