That is so cool
Awesome work… Thanks for sharing it.
Ill use this for sure!
5 stars release

i have no idea how to for install, i’m stupid and safe is very simple xD

1 Like

You should post this to esx discord

1 Like

This might be the new way of streaming sound, sirens etc. Great!

So is it attached to that specific club? How do we access that club?

im use

and

Got it :slight_smile: I do appreciate sending that over. One more question, where do we paste the code in the job file? Is it on the config.lua, client or server .lua?

Client file in your work_wear menu

a vrp version? its excelent!

I did attach it To unicorn job. And toi can implement it where you want. Locations i made is Bahamas, tequilla and a nightclub close To the airport

Awesome release! I will give it a try! :smiley:
But is it only me, or does the video has no Sound? ^^

Take a :hamburger:

First off, Awesome resource.
I recommend providing a link to the dependency for FT_LIBS.
I did manage to get it to work after restarting the job that TriggerEvent('esx_jb_dj:enabledjbooth', true) is called on. So the question being, does the resource need to start after the job the line is in or prior? Currently it is used in esx_policejob and the configuration for the resource load follow:
ft_libs…
esx_jb_dj…
esx_policejob…
etc.

Any solution you can provide? Thanks.

Also a great resource, I appreciate it.

answered you in main post

2 Likes

Great job, I’m sad that it does not have to VRP version

:disappointed_relieved:

How would I go about creating a DJ job for this? I created a dj.lua with just this inside ‘TriggerEvent(‘esx_jb_dj:enabledjbooth’, true)’. I guess that’s not how this works lol. Obviously I added it to the database as well.

like i ve said i have integrated it in unicorn job

https://github.com/LuaDeldu/esx_unicornjob - You mean this? It hasn’t been updated in a year

yes , but you can integrate it with policejob too if you want, developping, is coding the things like you want.
We as creators from scripts, give you key how to upgrade your rp server, up to you to do whatever you want.

2 Likes

Can you please share the script with the inventory limit. It would be a dream for me. Thank you.

Awesome, thanks, this should help new users!