[Release] esx_irpidentity - v1.0.53

hm okay cuz we use jsfour for the last digits and the idcards for the jsfour so thats why am asking but would be nice having a character selection only were you choose between diffrent chars were every character has its own inv,property,money and so on but awsome work see whats this about when i get home

Yea currently ownership is account bound. So inventory/property/vehicles is shared among characters. But cash/job/bank/skin/and character attributes are bound to characters.

Could you make it just like esx_identity for 1 character?
I dont want to have more characters, becouse of metagaming.
I like the design, i would like to use it instead of classic esx_identity :slight_smile:

I could redesign it for one I suppose, but that will be pushed to the side for the time being. I would like to make it configurable for multiple characters

• Vehicles , items, and property are account bound

In my personal opinion the hole point of a multi character system is to not have stuff account bound.

This is more like a multi identity system than a multi character one. The only thing you change is the identity and the player skin everything else is still the same. I order to make a decent multi character system for esx you need to modify the esx framework itself so you can refresh the xplayer function on character change.

Good work though i guess some people want this aswell!

• Add delete character feature
  • Make items/property/vehicles bound to character not account

Listen, that stuff will be easy now. Trust fam. I will add that soon. It’s an early release my guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice but i don’t know why u would make it so esx ambulance and esx property is a dependency

I don’t think it is necessary I haven’t tested on clean slate server yet. However, you probably dont NEED it. It’s more of a suggestion. You probably only need skin to be 100% honest

Yea i was just looking at the code. It’s mostly just in the SQL stuff. But yeah ill probably use this but may have to try and do some edits that way each character can have their own inventory or what ever

Im working on blips right now and will be adding that :slight_smile:

I hope you will fix the issues, i will use it when fixed.Thanks btw

V1.0.1 released. Includes blip only registration/character selection, Remoced /switch and register Check git hub for more details. Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Very nice, fantastic job on the script. We have been waiting out for a long time for something like this. Appreciate the hard work.

Huge milestone passed today, expect character bound inventory soon

1 Like

As soon as the inventory’s have been fixed ill be for sure using this awesome work bud & are you going to make it so the inventory’s work with esx_inventoryhud as that would be good. :slight_smile:

Everything I do will be compatible with ESX
@Kalbino

1 Like

Now supports loadouts

1 Like

So i have installed this and for some reason i am having issues what is happening is i do the registration part then go to character creator and my character is stuck laying on the floor so can’t customise my character then after that i am still stuck laying on the floor but i am not dead and can’t move do animations or nothing like only thing can do is press f2 to open inventory also in the characters part on db not all the fields are being field in but they are on users table.

Sounds like ur db structure is messed up. Make sure esx identity is not running. I have not experienced any issue like this. What other resources are you running?
@Kalbino

You may have edit the db_name in the importMe.sql. Also, I need a little more detail to help you with this. Console output, version, other resources, ect.

Note: that the latest version that supports the loadout swap is v1.0.2
Also, refer to the support sections mentioned above

Did you resolve this issue?