[Release] [ESX] Inventory UI [1.3]

I don’t understand your suggestion

1 Like

Example: (for better designing)

And about the suggestion, I meant to say an array.

3 Likes

if you don’t like the design remake it, I won’t do it for everyones preference, and what do you mean with one line arrays?

4 Likes

Hey, forget about the people that think developing is a walk in the park and start asking for things for free. Good job on the release and I look forward to additions that YOU think would be great. I’ll be using this as a reference to create mine.

3 Likes

hey i get this when i try to drag items overs http://prntscr.com/n90aaj

It dosen’t do anything so nothing to be worried of

1 Like

when dragging items over should it show in the are to the side ?

when press esc , the cursor still there and cant do anything , what should i do ?

1 Like

have you renamed the resource?

1 Like

no , i just drag and drop , and add some item images

Wheres the give command, cash, bank…

there is no yet

1 Like

Please read the github before you come and complain there is much left and it’s still in alpha stage

2 Likes

nice work, i edit like this (it’s Turkish btw) and also feedback item select it’s not perfect you should fix soon

Nice Layout! I am struggling editing the design since I dont know html and css hahaha

This release is pretty nice i love it.
but how to make an item cant drag and drop or can’t using inventory while sitting in vehicle?

I tried to put “if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys[‘Y’]) and not IsPedSittingInAnyVehicle(playerPed)”
but nothing changed

sorry for my bad eng ;-D

Updated it works with weapons now and It’s also showing money ,remove the flashy blue background as people complained

2 Likes

Really need " give " command @Toxicbacon

then make it if you “really” need it

2 Likes