[RELEASE] esx_holdup safecracking edit with pd-safe

esx_holdup simple edit by me, with pd-safe.

• Safecracking
  • Changed from marker into text
  • Added more stores to rob

Dependency
-mythic_notify (15.9 KB)

Download (23.2 KB)

5 Likes

Hollo ! great release but it don’t work for me… if you can help me, the ui is not working for me and y have an error

You need to install mythic notifications if you would like this work. @kloudyzxc I recommend you add the dependency to your “release”.

1 Like

According to the screenshot it is written that there is a dependency on mythic_notify

1 Like

sorry, i forgot to include it

If you don’t want mythic_notify you can easily change it into the native notification or any notification you are using.

1 Like

I suggest you make it 2 options. It would make life easier for those who don’t know how any lua.

can i ask this resources will notify the police if someone cracking the vault ??

Yes they will be notified

Is there a way i can edit this to make it work with my police notifcations. I use danny3_outlawalert for their notifications of gun shot etc.

Wdym? change how the police gets notified everytime a store gets robbed?

I made a similar thing to this 3d text to rob cash registers, safes and vaults. I used pd-safe to make a safecrcking robbery using a slightly modified version of the danny3_outlawalert for notifying police. It also has the use of notifying the police by location and camera if you use st-cctv. [Release] [ESX] WH-Robbery. System built to utilise safe cracking minigame (I’m working on a version 2 as well.)

1 Like

Yes i just found out yours! :slight_smile: I will ask you something on your original post !

This will not work for me, when hit e nothing triggers. doesnt throw any errors either.

don’t rename :>

there are some errors with deprecated code in mythic notify but its pretty easy to fix, I made it work

How did u fix??

dont u know how to fix that when i hit E nothing happens???