[Release] [ESX] Grandmas House (RP Revive)

About:
This script allows players to go to a specified location and get healed / revived for a cost (configurable). The player would have to wait 1 minute after pressing E to be revived.

Drag & Drop this script is ESX but can be customized to your liking with comments in the code.

Download

or

Please leave an issue on the github or a comment below and I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

Drag & Drop Requirements

ESX

mythic_notify

mythic_progbar

progressBars

Edit : The ReadMe on the github has 3 required resources provided with credit and their specified download links.

7 Likes

Thanks.Can you add some screenshot?

yes, I can do that within the hour. Apologies!

Good stuff!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Works great thanks for sharing

Was thinking about doing that, thank you so much!

No problem!

If anyone could post some screenshots for me that would be great as I am not at the PC atm.

1 Like

Thankyou for the release.

Nice release - You should properly also add to the requirements that it’s required to have esx as a framwork :wink:

Nice job. I’ve been working on one as well but mine makes it so another person has to do /cpr to revive/heal other player and you need to have crypto on you to be able to use it. Just need to work out a couple other things as i use a custom EMS and Police job so the revive parts are a bit different cuz esx ambulancejob and policejob are trash and it’s all the same shit on every other server

He tried to revive me using the script when he was dead and ignores the “E”. On the other hand, it does heal me perfectly

Make sure that while dead, your Control “E” is not disabled

You honestly dont need ESX for this. It could work with any framework.

Well, you do yes. You are using TriggerEvent(‘esx_ambulancejob:revive’) to set the health.

you do not. you can change that one to fit any framework.

Theres a comment in the code to change it to your framework as i dont even use ESX

I’m not to discuss it. For drag n droppers, then this is a ESX script. I know you can change the code to fit the framework needed, but as the code is right now, it’s required to have esx.

how do i check this?