[Release][ESX][Free] Cosmo HUD and Speedometer

You can easily create export for that, but i wouldn’t know how to create html and js icon. I will try to figure it out

will you be able to add voice pma

Is there a way to change the map?

Do you know if it’s possible to move the location of the text anywhere?
I also have some “issues”
When setting a waypoint it looks like the map goes into a square and cut’s of the line to the waypoint. - Screen capture - 08e934e391354e08e7a17f5d15204b76 - Gyazo

And then i have certain elements of the minimap that turns grey… For now all i’ve discovered is some highway bridges. Screen capture - 534bc226ce9a38a13ea7ea952d09b52d - Gyazo
It will go away if i drive down the ramp again.

Anyone having an issue with the health part, for me if I get injured it doesn’t go down, just stays full.

how did you fix hunger and thirst from not displaying properly. Did you write a triggerEvent in the cosmo_hud client.lua?

2 Likes

how do I fix this? without re-entering the game

what do we need to add to pma to get it to work with the indicator

Anybody else having a trouble whilst using a custom map? Mines gone grey lol

How i can add the Mic to pma-voice?

Meters show up but don’t seem to go down with damage etc. Am I missing something? Pretty new to this. Character still dies but bars don’t move.

can anyone explain why all the circles are at 0? they all have no color in them and don’t
change when i take damage or get hungry
e2e9d1361cbe74b8fb4753c22b6cd1a4

2 Likes

same problem here

What does it say in F8

how to do i fix the the status so it shows the actual health and hunger and thirst bar

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out why hunger, thirst etc doesn’t return? I don’t get any errors

for anyone using postal map, eg for me its ocrp postal map…
to stop the map pulsing go into postal maps client.lua,
and null out this part like this…

–[[Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(1)
if IsPedOnFoot(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
SetRadarZoom(1100)
elseif IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), true) then
SetRadarZoom(1100)
end
end
end)]]–

and it should fix it.

1 Like

is there a command to hide the hud , like for screenshots and stuff?

Anyone get seatbelt added successfully? I tried to rip out from trew but that was a mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you got the fix?