[Release][ESX][Free] Cosmo HUD and Speedometer

I had the same issue, resolved it with a wait around line 100~, look like this:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

Wait(10000)

local minimap = RequestScaleformMovie("minimap")

RequestStreamedTextureDict("circlemap", false)

Pushed an update to GitHub which fixes the big map when rejoining issue (thanks @txic.cake).

Also added config option to display or hide voice indicator as well as a /togglehud command.

I have an issue with the hud, its none of the hunger or thirst is working, I had a hud in before that worked fine but changed to this one

did you get a fix for this?

ye you can fix this with ThefeedSpsExtendWidescreenOn(). Put in under SetMinimapComponentPosition(‘minimap_blur’, ‘L’, ‘B’, -0.035, -0.03, 0.18, 0.22)

thanks only issue with is is it now shows the green and blue health and Armour bar

Anyone have this issue?

Is it possible to adapt it to pma-voice?

1 Like

The circles are allways at 100% help?`

I hope so, i just went to the mumble-voip section on the fivemy forums and it said to try pma-voice instead, maybe a way to switch between both of them fingers crossed

use the config file adequately

also having that issue aswell

yo what custom map is that? and whats the issue ?

anyone elses fuel not moving?

mumble isnt broken u just have to connect it to pma voice

1 Like

I didbt chage abything at all and ecen then the circles dont indicate how much ist left they are allways a 100%

1 Like

i’ve been having an issue with my voice chat bubble flashing, ive configured it with the mumble steps above (im using mumble-voip)… any ideas ? i tried starting the script after mumble and rp radio to no avail aswell

do u even have stress on ur server? do you have rp-radio?

I can send you the version I modified and is currently working perfectly with mumble
Discord: Primaço#4977

This may help