[Release][ESX][Free] Cosmo HUD and Speedometer

Nice release!

Only issue I had was positioning (you made it easy to change.)

Also fixed a bug with the radar flickering when entering a vehicle/breaking into a vehicle.

Thanks for sharing!
Any way to keep the armour circle showing even when a vest is not equipped?

EDIT: Figured it out.

1 Like

I just pushed a ā€œbigā€ update to GitHub.

Decided to change the library used for the progressbar to one with better performance and ability for smooth animations. Check the new video for an example.

Going to add voice & stress icon and more soon.

3 Likes

How to fix the big radar. When I restart the radar becomes round. I looked at everything in my scripts which could have entered into confluence and found nothing.Screenshot_250|489x500

Restart FiveM, then join the server again.

Love it , going to try this out today, anychance of allowing fuel on it/ seatbelt

Love this HUD, thanks for all you do. Looking forward to getting stress icons.

I have this issue aswell, its very inconvenient to make people relog for it, i hope theres a fix

1 Like

Pushed update to GitHub with added stress indicator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome stuff!

Is there a chance to give an option to switch back to the classic map or any other streamed map ressource? Also being able to easy adjust the positioning would be great. I have an issue that stress is still displayed although I set it to ā€œfalseā€ in config. Beside that exactly the HUD I would need. I use a custom map with postal codes but itĀ“s strangely strechted on a 21:9 monitorā€¦

Would be cool if it had a NoPixel like speedometer and not just a number
Also, if it had fuel and seatbelt indicator

i really like this but comparing to other hudā€™s and hudā€™s i used before this one but i cant understand how is this hud jumping from 0.05 to 0.12 constantly even without being on the carā€¦ prolly becuz the status go on and off ?! my old hud takes 0.03ā€¦ and also should have a option on the config to not stream the map imo besides that i really like the style.

2 Likes

Overall solid design and works perfectly, adding a Voice Indicator like some people have mentioned before would be a great addition with the compatibility for Mumble-VOIP.

Iā€™m having the same issue with the radar flickering. Do you know where I would go to fix it?

1 Like

How would I move the minimap? (UPDATED: NVM I fixed it with changing my safe areas in game.) But am getting a lot of flickering :confused: Also little un related but how would I remove the Default ESX included health, armor, food and water.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how much it helps but sometimes screen resolution can cause havoc on uiā€™s try to reset your settings to default, also get a few other people on your server to see if it is messed up for them too.

1 Like

yeah, I was able to get the radar in the correct position. It was my HUD safe area causing it. But now im having bad flickering :confused: any news on how to fix that?

2 Likes

Sorry im just someone in the trenches with you, mine seems to look like its pulsing sometimes, I did not grab the newest version yet, I thought there was a fix for it. double check if you have the latest version. good luck! :slight_smile:

Same here