[Release] [ESX] esx_nightclubjob (UPDATE)

i need some help, the led screens behind and under the dj only can be seen if you are very very close to them, but looks like off when you are 3 meters away from them, also is there a way to change the animation the tv show from the palace to the technologie??

i[quote="sarmadkamil,

i have installed all the requirements and this result?

Need to register them on esx_basicneeds or even better on esx_optionalneeds for effects

i got this error SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_nightclub/server/main.lua:140: attempt to index a nil value

My problem is too like your’s…

glad to see im not the only one. Im trying to find a script to compare it to. And I have nothing.

could you please make it for esx 1.2?

You need to replace the sourceItem.limit to sourceItem.weight (probably everywhere it says .limit, same for the getFridgeStockItem)

Everything works other than when I go to buy drinks it wont let me and when i put stuff in the safe or fridge I can’t take them back out, can someone please help.

Hello I recently uploaded the script to the server and can’t add the nightclub job because there is no such point at the job center but it is still in the database. My other 2 problems are not even seeing the nightclub shop. My next problem would be this

[script: esx_addons_gc] ==== Entry registration of telephone nightclub => Translation [en] [alert_nightclub] does not exist

someone to help

If you want the job visible in your jobcenter…you have to change the whitelist to 0 image

Error parsing script @esx_doorlock/config.lua in resource esx_doorlock: @esx_doorlock/config.lua:31: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 4) near ‘{’
Failed to load script config.lua.

:confused:

thanks

add that to the bottom of the file

Anyway to change name of blip?

In the locales/en.lua

@Sarmad.Gaming Did you ever find a fix for this ?

Did you install the IPL Pack? [RELEASE] v2: Fix holes in the map (up to After Hours)

Can I turn off the music of the Club so that I can make one music?

how can I enter the building? the vehicle management works for the building, but nothing appears by the door.