[Release] [ESX] esx_nightclubjob (UPDATE)

Hi. I have a problem I try to change the name to galaxyjob and I try to change positions from the job but I’m getting errors. I try to fix the errors but nothing can I have some help? thenks :blush:

Hello, did anybody knows why the walls in this are purple and in mine are just grey? How can i set this after house model? Any help would be aprreciate i love this.

have u figured it out ?! having the same problem everything working but when i time to buy anything it says not enought no errors on console… nothing… any ideia ?!

figured that it was cuz i dont have society money , but now im having another problem that is players with no rank attach to nightclub cant buy items in store… have tryed to add this but isnt working any ideias ?!

RegisterServerEvent('esx_nightclub:buyItem2')

AddEventHandler('esx_nightclub:buyItem2', function(itemName, price, itemLabel)

local _source = source

local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source)

local weight = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(itemName).weight

TriggerEvent('esx_addonaccount:getSharedAccount', 'society_nightclub', function(account)

societyAccount = account

end)

if xPlayer.getMoney() >= price then

-- can the player carry the said amount of x item?

if xPlayer.canCarryItem(itemName, amount) then

societyAccount.addMoney(price)

xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, 1)

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('bought') .. itemLabel)

else

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('max_item'))

end

else

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('not_enough'))

end

end)

Nah I just made it more RPed on my server so that you can only buy drinks from nightclub workers.

unfortunately i can’t make the doors lockable.
i added the code but nothing happens.
also no error messages.

which doors are not lockable for you? @AntiHarry

Hello thanks for esx_nightclub script . But i have a probleme when start this script.

Hello, thx for share this script. How can i add more than one nightclub working at the same time?If i do this all the enters of the nightclubs will go to the nightclubjob interior whit theys respective actions of the faction

hey im looking for a club building anyone know where i can get it cause this does not have the club with it

Player managment wont work with me. I can open recruiting menu but worker/promotion menu wont open. Where is the problem? :frowning:

1 Like

so i would like to make it so everyone can purchase drinks iv’e seen a few comments about it is there no other way then making your own shops? i tried it but that din’t work if anyone could help that would be great

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_nightclub/server/main.lua:149: attempt to compare number with nil
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_nightclub/server/main.lua:149: attempt to compare number with nil

Can help me? I need add shops to database or same? I cant buy nothing, when i try to buy appear this error in console. Thanks

1 Like

Have you been able to solve the problem??

No :c

I cant use drinks. HELPP please

i need some help, the led screens behind and under the dj only can be seen if you are very very close to them, but looks like off when you are 3 meters away from them, also is there a way to change the animation the tv show from the palace to the technologie??

i[quote="sarmadkamil,

i have installed all the requirements and this result?

Need to register them on esx_basicneeds or even better on esx_optionalneeds for effects

i got this error SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_nightclub/server/main.lua:140: attempt to index a nil value