[Release] [ESX] ESX_DRUGS (UPDATE version)

can someone help a guy in need when ever I go near the drug to harvest it it comes up with the notification but doesnt do anything, there is no script error or anything it just wont allow me to harvest.

there is a chance to make more weed field?

How am I able to find coordinates for certain spots for weed

hey bro any way i can hire you to add this script on my server ? email me @moneymarshall2.0@gmail.com

could i hire you to add this script on my server ? its a paid job please email me moneymarshall2.0@gmail.com

It gives me this error and it won’t let me pick up any drugs. What do I do?

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_drugs/server/main.lua:58: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xItem’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

you fixwd?

hi bro, i’m having the same problem in that 2, did you solve it?

plz can someone help with this cause i cant seem to get working i have server with zap hosting and have got es extended with weight i have followed steps but none of other blips show and when i click e to collect weed it does nothing plz can someone help

1 Like

same problem here i see al blips on map but when i go to spot i cant collect weed or coca leaves op poppy or chemicals … i hope someone answer quick ty in advance

i dont even see oth blips just the weed blip

I walk up to the drug it lets me press (E) to farm it . and nothing happens. nothing goes in my inventory. If i go to another plant it doesnt even give me the option to even farm it anymore . No errors on f8 . nothing. please help.

I need a sgs for processing weed?

Hello, how add marker, and how add menu with options to drugs example: The first option is to water the bush Second options to break the leaves Third option etc.

Are you sure you added everything to the database?

Im having some problems importing Drugs.sql into my sql database

I have managed to get the esx illegal into the server . But the drugs one im having a slight problem .

Before it was (USE “essentailmode” ; - But this came up with a error saying it couldnt find the file . So for illegal i changed it to (esx) as my file is called [esx] . But with the drugs one im now having this error . Anyone help?

Also does anyone know how to change the Inventory Max Size? as on my server its only set to 20?

Also one last thing . when i go to the drug processing facilities it doesnt have any markers on the floor . and at the doors i cannot get throught them… Please help thanks
Thanks

for everyone searching a full working script just use
esx_illegal
it works with v1 final and has more config

thanks all credit are to Xovos

4 Likes

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_drugs/server/main.lua:56: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

can someone help?

bro use GitHub - Xovos/esx_illegal: I changed ESX_Drugs and added a lot of features like more drugs and licenses for the money was and the money wash itself.

In config.lua, you must set every blip to false to disable it or to true to enable it

–Coke
CokeField = {coords = vector3(-310.43, 2496.34, 76.60), blimpcoords = vector3(-310.43, 2496.34, 76.60), name = _U(‘blip_CokeFarm’), color = 4, sprite = 501, radius = 0.0, enabled = true},
CokeProcessing = {coords = vector3(1090.00, -3194.93, -38.99), blimpcoords = vector3(143.66, -1656.21, 29.33), name = _U(‘blip_Cokeprocessing’),color = 4, sprite = 501, radius = 0.0, enabled = true}