[Release] [ESX] esx_checkin

esx_checkin

THIS SCRIPT IS CURRENTLY BEING REWITTEN

This is my first ever script, so it’s bad coded. The optimization could also be better, but it’s fine. So please don’t be too harsh on me, although, both negative and positive feedback is extremely helpful and appreciated.
esx_checkin allows police officers to check on/off duty, when you check in, you recieve some weapons, a policebadge, body armor, police outfit and the police job. When you check out, the weapons gets removed, your policebadge gets removed, body armor gets taken off, outfit gets reverted to your original one, and your job changes to off-duty police. When you use your policebadge, you get the option to inspect your badge and to show it to the closest person.

I kindly ask you to report any bug/suggestion down below.

Show Badge may not work, I haven’t got the time to test it out yet. If it doesn’t work, tell me down below and I will fix it.

Demonstration

Download & Installation

Requirements For Full Functionality

Manually

Installation

• Import en_esx_checkin.sql to your database
  • Add this in your server.cfg:
start esx_checkin

Feel free to change or reupload the script, but never claim it’s yours.

8 Likes

This is actually really cool. I do suggest changing it so you check in at the locker room and change the animation to one of the trying on clothes animations. Would make more sense for when the clothes randomly appear in terms of animation.

Badge part is great. Thanks for the release.

Thanks for the feedback! Your suggestion is noted and I will definitely take a look at it! :slight_smile:

This is super cool! You could also split it. Check-in in counter for “On Duty”, and clothes/items in the locker room.

Can you domsomething like this for ambulancie ?

Oh yeah! I didn’t think of that. That’s a really cool idea, I will look into it. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

Heck yeah! Any features you would like to see if I did that?

@VictorNJ21 I’m submitting a PR in 15-30 min with support for Spanish.

Thanks for the locale PR! Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like

Great Work !

1 Like

Hello!
This is super cool!
But somehow I can’t make this work.
When I go to check-in, the loading bar works, but after that nothing happens.

The only error that I get in the console is this:
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_checkin/server/main.lua:10: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

I really need to get this to work!

Thanks in advance!

Hello, sorry for a very late answer. Looks like the script isn’t compatible with ur ESX version.