[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

please how to add fire extinguisher to ambulance job?
I tried to add it t pharmacy menu but it does not work…
Thanks

please, where i can find precentage health after revive, i want change it to 150 health. Thx before

im having a issue where when a character dies and is in the timmer they respawn in the same spot as a randomm ped then after holding E to spawn at hosptial i cant move my character

how to make people talk when they dead ? and make to camera able to move

What do you mean the server of the file? That doesn’t make any sense.

Any solution to the problem that the “EMS” can not see any players to revive?

Is there an option so i can use custom peds (clothes) like in the policejob: EnableNonFreemodePeds. I can’t find it in the ambulancejob…

hi i have a problem , when ever i buy the car, and the car goes to the garage. when i spawn in from the garage, the ambulance was locked. and i cant get it… are there any way to fix it ?

Hello, I have a problem with esx. Most of the time, when someone dies and calls the ambulance the ambulance doctors arrive there and the player is invisible. I’m using esx_ambulancejob. Someone who has had a similar problem who knows the solution of it?

Hello, how can I give players a rank as Medic?

Hey can you maybe tell me how I play the ranks you’ve already got it or not?

Just do /setjob ID ambulance or what is added at your sql and than rank from 1-3

Example. /setjob 1 ambulance 4

Nr. 1 is ID

nr.4 is highest rank of it

1 Like

Hello. I just downloaded esx and installed propertly but if i revive player he is reviving in hospital not on last position and if he wait 2 min and then respawn he get black screen and cant see thing.

Help!?

Anyone know how to remove the garage system from this? I just want my paramedics to be able to spawn their ambulance and drive off, and when they are done to just /dv it. I want it to be like the ocrp system.

2 Likes

Hello guys !

I’m trying to add mod ambulance to the store but i cant fix it :frowning:
This is what i’m doign :
In config.lua

Config.AuthorizedVehicles = {

ambulance = {
		{ model = 'sheriff2', label = 'Ambulance 4x4', price = 3000},
        { model = 'ambulance', label = 'Ambulance Van', price = 5000}
	},

doctor = {
        { model = 'ambulance', label = 'Ambulance Van', price = 4500}
	},

chief_doctor = {
		{ model = 'ambulance', label = 'Ambulance Van', price = 3000}
	},

boss = {
		{ model = 'ambulance', label = 'Ambulance Van', price = 2000}
	}

}```

the line with sheriff2 is the name of my carmod.

Can someone help ?

Just updated this script from a very old version… Love the new version but have some issues with all menus. When I go into the vehicle vector nothing pops up and the F6 menu stops working. Same thing with the helicopter vector and the pharmacy ring…

Anyone have a fix for this?

Hello,

I tried buying a car in my vehicleshop but it spit out this error message.

What does it mean and how do i fix it? The price is 0.

^ Config ^

Thanks

1 Like

Does this work on Linux, every time I add this to my server it does not let me load into the server and it loads the resource it into the server and I have all the requirements.

Hello, can i question you how to add fine to ambulance?

have same issue like u