[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

I mean the message system on the gcphone to ambulance.
EDIT: ok I got it, just reinstalled it… xD

ok me again… does anyone knows hot to add items to pharmacy?
thanks in advance!
EDIT: My Item is already included, but when I want to take it, it only show the print message in the .cmd and does nothing.

Hey, im im having a problem where i cant talk while im down.

That’s not a problem my friend. That is called a feature. If you’re on the ground dead, you shouldn’t be able to talk.

2 Likes

Very sorry, i realised that after i had posted and then forgot about my post. I’m actually having an issue right now where upon pressing G, nothing happens. No call, (despite registering ambulance for gcphone), and the option doesnt change. it just stays at “hold G to send distress signal”

Does anything come up in your F8 console?

No, annoyingly. I’ve just changed the IsControlPressed for it to 47, which is G, rather than referencing the keys for G. but to no avail

Can someone support me with a esx_Ambulancejob dat ems don´t need to buy cars and can pick up medkit? thx

How does the owned_vehicles works? I can’t find it anywhere

where can i change that medics can wear s_m_m_paramedic_01 ped ?

I still have the problem …

Vehicles will not spawn, there is always the message: You can not afford this

Although the vehicle price is set to 0.

I did not change anything else on the script.

Where are staff supposed to get medikits?

Same goes for the policejob script , just put it on 1 dollar/euro

It does not matter how much I stop. Also for $ 100 or $ 1 it does not work.

I already tried by management.
All ranks tried.
All possible sums.
without money with money.

Neither with me nor with the players is it.

Try install script pharmacy and next try /giveitem (name of the inem) (id)

I’ve the newest version of the ambulancejob, i’ve enabled anticombatlog. But the problem is that if somewone is ‘alive’ when logging out hé is still respawning at the hostpital and haven’t his weapons etc. anymore

inside the hospital, climb some stairs and you are there

try to download another ambulancejob don’t download the lastest version

Oh yeah thanks :slight_smile:

so I have the latest esx ambulance installed but I have a big problem when player is killed and ems trys to revive them all they get is player is not unconscious. iv tried downgrading to a older version and its still the same… anyone had this problem before if so how did you fix