[Release] [ESX] DRP_RECREATION

Not sure if u knew this or not but rhe bike rental blips are movable on the map is that a thing or will there be a fix

Can you explain this ?

The Blips are “hard coded” and boud to the config file’s cords.

Try moving the blips on ya map via drag and drop u will see the map indicator blip will move freely during the drag and drop option

Would there be any way in which player to return the rented vehicle to receive a return amount for having returned the vehicle?

I currently have it set to the english translation but a few things aren’t translated. I tried to put them in the translation file and just change the label and it just breaks the script. Could anyone help me please?

I have the same issue as boom_gotcha; the blips on the map for the bike rental are moveable.

I had this issue as well (being able to drag the blip).

I just changed line 16 in the config to:
BlipSprite = 164, – Map Marker Icon http://gtaxscripting.blogspot.com/2016/05/gta-v-blips-id-and-image.html

and that resolves it.

Thanks I will give that a try. I really appreciate it.

This resource is giving issues these days

@FEEL_Mods maybe you should mention what the problem is.

We use this on our own community not a single issue, so i would need more info, error’s etc.

Nice Script,

but the HUD are nicer… XD
No just a jocke XD

But where we/ I can find the HUD??

In Love #nohomo
@FoxXxHater

hello i was able to make a couple jumps but now it commits suicide when i try to jump

True. It worked fine about a half year ago (I wasn’t active for some time) and now half of jumps are not actually allowing to player to get into parachute-friendly fall, therefore not activating ReleaseParachute function. At least, I guess that’s what’s going on.

Hmm they might have changed something up, im currently working on some YouTube Tutorials so might actually redo this script in one of them.

1 Like

Thanks that would be awesome like the script

I confirm the problem … I have tried various relase of fivem, also the last one. When you buy the parachute it throws you in the air without opening it and commits suicide.

yeap i have problem too