[Release] esx_doorlock

How did you do to see the hash like that?

I used vmenu to see the hash numbers on the door. I still havenā€™t been able to find a fix to lock the doors in the prison.

If anyone can help me identify all the doors in the ā€œ[MLO] Uncle Just Prison - Fullā€ map interior I would appreciate it. I managed to find most of the doors for the lobby and entry way part but the medical wing and cell block are giving me trouble still.

You could try using CodeWalker to open the Ymap by yourself and see the prop

I tried that and couldnā€™t get it to load. Its an interior and in multiple pieces. I have no idea how to load it in code walker. When I tried all I saw were just the stock map items. The interior didnā€™t load, I donā€™t have a lot experience with code walker.

If I switch this from ESX to ACE permissions, can I release crediting you for the original code and saying ā€œFor an ESX version, use [Release] esx_doorlockā€ on my forum post?

Best Regards,
Badger

I forked your project and edited my fork of it. Let me know if I have permission to post another post for my version (uses Discord fully rather than ESX).

Best Regards,
Badger

I have an issue. wheni put in the code and unlock the door i can walk through. if i have it unlocked on my screen for some one els it shows as locked even though i unlocked the door is there something im missing?

nice release bud ā€¦ but one question or new idea maybe

if i want to lock the door but need a boss to unlock like this example

if 2 player and both is police
1 of them is rank ā€œunder bossā€
and another one rank " boss "

boss can unlock the door and underboss canā€™t how to make it ?

If noone has responded to you on this, you need to set the heading of the door. You have to play with it a little but once you learn to dial it in it works well

Checked through most of this thread and unable to see. But, is there a way to not only set the Jobs but individual players also for specific doors?

Hi I know that its a bit late now but I started developing a fivem server with my friends and we added a house for the mafia and I tried to add one of the doors to the script so that the only person that could unlocked was persons from mafia but it didnt work I copied the code for the entrance door for the police station and swap the coordinates and the name but nothing happened.

You cant.

How can i add lock for the main bank doors?

Hello there! I seem to have a problem. For some reason the back gate of the PD doesnt seem to work, i do see the lock unlock text but the gate wont stay shut same with the big gates of the boilingbroke jail.

Can you please help? Also the text is not visible from very far away and only at a certain angle. If you could help with that it would be very nice thanks!

I canā€™t lock doors and gates that come with mappings I make myself or the ones I download. I can lock existing doors but not the ones I add as a ymap. Can someone help me please?

1 Like

Does anyone have the correct settings for Michaelā€™s Mansion doors?

have you been able to find out the name of the door is it?

How can i close this door? https://mwojtasik.dev/tools/gtav/object/6371

ba_prop_door_club_edgy_generic

you cant