[Release] esx_doorlock

hello, I’m using latest version, I’m using lots of doors and the script is having high ms, like 3-4 Ms, anyone know why?

What you mean can you show me example

What you mean it has high ms
?

Those 2 for example.
i want to close them with one keycoord insted of 2 locked/unlocked coords/buttons

unknown

1 Like

I have Community Mission Row PD MLO so I wanted to add a couple of doors and when I did it, all doors stopped work. Can you please help me?

what you mean doors stopped working

I dont know it doesnt happen to me do you have newest version??

Lock/unlock function doesn’t work

this is the code i use and it has one word “locked” in middle , change the coords and the door names let me know if it works

{

textCoords = vector3(434.7, -982.0, 31.5),

authorizedJobs = {'police'},

locked = false,

maxDistance = 2.5,

doors = {

{objHash = GetHashKey('v_ilev_ph_door01'), objHeading = 270.0, objCoords = vector3(434.7, -980.6, 30.8)},

{objHash = GetHashKey('v_ilev_ph_door002'), objHeading = 270.0, objCoords = vector3(434.7, -983.2, 30.8)}

}

},

do you get any error ?

its a problem in your config you are missing a “,” or a “()” send me what u have added

I put exactly same thing as you and just edidted door id and coords

its supposed to look like this you must have made a mistake

Sadly it didnt … i even tryed to rewrite it to my config and it didnt … even changed the config.Doorlist to config.doors … etc

I think it got something to do with the config … cause my config settings is set to Config.DoorList

you probably have a different script to mine thats
why

can you tell me what script you made that change on so i can change what im using

there is a link to it

Im using a prison add on map and I cant find the models for some of the doors like I have with other maps. Is it possible they are custom models or is there another list someplace?

The hash 1645000677 doesn’t show up in my model list. Any suggestions?