[RELEASE] ESX Chopshop

Showcase Video:

Features

When a player owned vehicle is chopped, the vehicle is removed from the database

Certain Vehicles can be blacklisted from being chopped.

Chop any vehicle for these items:

-Scrap Aluminium

-Car Stereo

-Airbag

-Car Battery

-Wheel Rims

After chopping a vehicle there is a 33% chance that the police are notified.

You can sell these items to the scrap trader for dirty money or cash (Configureable in server.lua)

Configureable location (Chop shop and Scrap Trader) You can configure the prices for each item

Download and more information

7 Likes

Damn. Hardcore deleting peopleā€™s owned vehicles. Imagine some new player joining and chopping up your Lambo. I imagine some people wouldnā€™t be happy about that. I guess itā€™s just part of the RP though?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what a chopshop is for, once itā€™s gone - itā€™s gone. Iā€™ve seen lots of these where the persons car gets stripped for parts and then they can just go to a garage and spawn it in again, which isnā€™t very roleplay.

Imagine a big streamer joining with trolls like ā€œSOUPā€ (Iā€™ve had him in my servera couple times) and has his stream chat join up and just destroy everything. They delete ALL player vehicles they can find at the chop shop.

This is too easily abusable.

1 Like

I disagree with you, these people would have to find the chopshop first and also be able to steal a car - which if people lock their cars isnā€™t always easy. Iā€™ve been in a few communities where we have used a chop shop like this and it has never ever been a major concern. Iā€™ve released my version of it and if you feel like it wouldnā€™t suit your community then thatā€™s your decision, donā€™t use it.

2 Likes

ahmm we can disable add on cars? to not chop chop

Iā€™ve just added a config option to blacklist certain cars from being chopped. Update pushed to github.

I have mixed feeling on this one :confused: some people grind there arse off to get money to get a carā€¦ for some little kid to come and chop it and its gone is kinda harsh lolā€¦ it be good if there way away to make it so you have to relog to get it back or even have it so you couldnā€™t spawn it back from garage /impound for like an hour so something like thatā€¦

i love thisā€¦ yoink

Great work! If people dont like it tell em to fk off and dont use it :slight_smile: xD

1 Like

hey i downloaded the script and did it as it should, but i donā€™t chop my car? it comes up to press the E but nothing happens ā€¦ do I need to do anything?

What errors do you get? Iā€™m assuming youā€™re missing the mythic_progbar dependency.

should I just download it or do I have to do something else?

Yes, you need to download and install all of the dependencies,theyā€™re called dependencies because the script depends on them :open_mouth:

I donā€™t get it, am a rookie in that, can you give me an example of where and how to do it pls?

You need to find and install mythic_progbar and mythic_notify

error - SQL Error (1054): Unknown column ā€˜weightā€™ in ā€˜field listā€™

This is made for ESX version 1.2 which uses the weight system, if youā€™re using older versions of ESX it might not work. To specify, the SQL file will not work but the script itself should be fine. Youā€™ll have to manually add each item to your database

that would be why, im using an old one, thank you!

just delete the weight on the sql file or add a weight column to your items