[Release] [ESX] Car and Commercial Vehicle Rental

Hey everyone! I am releasing my first, basic, but still, a neat little script that was built on the ESX framework. I made this with the main reason for wanting to be able to obtain a vehicle when stranded or obtain a commercial vehicle if ever needed.

Details

With this script, it brings a couple of things. The script has been optimized to not be a “resource hog”. Everything in the config is very simple and explains how to add to it! There is no advanced system that does something if the vehicle has damage, nor for how long they can have it or a timely rate. It’s simple, you go, pay, get the car and go. You may return it at the car rental as an option too. Overall, a very basic script. But plan on adding to it in the future.

Requirements
Setup
  • Drag & Drop

• Add Al_VehicleRental to your server.cfg and boom done!

Credits

Creator: Aljunier
Do not re-release or redistribute this script without my permission, if you would like to alter the script and re-release it then please contact me before doing so.

Download and Preview

If The Video Below Doesn’t Work Use This:
https://streamable.com/fh57g

8 Likes

VIDEO DOESNT WORK ! ANY DEMO VIDEO LINK I mean working video demo link ?

1 Like

why did my comment get removed lol
I was simply pointing out there already car rental script lol

remember its fivem they get butthurt

Just because their is already one out there doesn’t mean he can’t make and release his own… If that was the case then almost every server would be the same.

https://streamable.com/fh57g
Yeah here it is, my apologies

I get that I just pointed out there was already a better one out there lol

1 Like

True hahaha

thanks dude awesome script :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s got a fairly high ms in the resource monitor, for me it spiked up to 0.25ms. Do you plan on optimizing it or?

I haven’t had any issues myself so far, it spikes up upon entering any marker with hints etc. but yeah I can definately take a look at it and see what could be causing this.

1 Like

@Aljunier Hello, i found a bug that makes the script work only one time for player until the script restart. If you rent a car, and then return it the markers will disappear until you restart the script.

Hey! Im sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I just tested this and works perfectly fine. Are there any errors that you are receiving? From either server or client side?

Hey,

everytime when i give the car back this comes in my consol

You must have mythic notify and if you dont, you may have to update the export used in the script to the newest version of mythic notify. I know I use an older version of it.

How i change to other model car addon ?

Hi there. Maurakulis allready told you about this strange bug and i have the same problem. I need to restart the sript to get the marker back.

Any change how this can be fixed?

i have issue SharedScreenshot
please help :worried:

When I bring back a rented vehicle, the green marker disappears. Does anyone have an idea why?

The return marker? If so, it disappears when a player is not in the vehicle.