[Release] esx_barbie_liftup

Update your policejob

any idea how to register this event on command for example /drag

Anyone know the animation and position used like NoPixel to make the carry player on shoulder ?

2 Likes

How to fix this error after we lift up somebody??

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_gendong: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_gendong/server/main.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
@esx_gendong/server/main.lua:14: in upvalue 'handler'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

need help :disappointed_relieved:

ih gampang banget brooo masa gk tau baca script

maaf banget bro :smiley: saya di sini juga belajaran jadi wajar kalau saya nanyak hal yang saya gk paham, kalau bro punyak solusinya tolong di bantu cara ngatasin error yang di atas, kira kira di error di line brpa :smiley: . trims

oke bro
server.cfg
-> hapus esx_barbie_liftup

Problem solve :V

lu percuma nanya ke develop yg buat resource dia udah gk jawab lagi soalnya

no update dari tahun lalu di biarkan begitu saja,

saya kasih clue aja

ngefloadnya dari sini
RegisterServerEvent(‘esx_barbie_lyftupp:lyfteruppn’)

AddEventHandler(‘esx_barbie_lyftupp:lyfteruppn’, function(source)

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showNotification’, source, (‘Birisi seni kucaklamaya çalışıyor…’))

end)

been trying to find this all day, couldnt find anything

Maybe adding the rocket launcher to shoulder animation could work ill try to figure it out and test it.

2 Likes

Anyone knows how this works only for ems and police only?

some people say this works, others don’t… author says to use the sql file but there isn’t one… hmmm…

i thought it was called barbie lift up cuz you lifting that dude up like that dude ken would lift barbie, then i looked at your name lmao

2 Likes

How to use F3 not working TT

Does this work with non ESX Servers? I really want the script.

Any way you made it work, I press f3 and no menu comes out, at least you could explain how to make it work

can anyone help me with thus script?

First add this {label = ‘Lyft upp/Sätt ner’, value = ‘drag’},
Then add this under
if data2.current.value == ‘drag’ then
TriggerEvent(‘esx_barbie_lyftupp:Menu’)
end

This is an add to a F5-menu

anyone have this but have them on your shoulder, tried doing it myself but can’t seem to get the player to rotate.