[Release] esx_barbie_liftup

Well, this says pretty much everything about the script. Very simple and easy to use. It’s a script that allows you to lift/carry people around. Works same way as normal police “drag”. First was this made to EMS, helps them out to drag people in a nicer way. Of course, you can make only a few jobs allowed to use this. _
_For more information read readme.md on github. And as you see, I’m new to scripting. So feel free to correct me at anytime.

Download here

21 Likes

How do i pickup people then ?

Really good script.

Thanks

1 Like

does this have any way of agreement or can i just run and pick up a cop and run towards the sunset.

Great script. Any chance for some love from our non ESX peeps? :smiley:

1 Like

As a default key it’s F3. But you can add it to a custom menu like this.

table.insert(elements, {label = (‘Pick up’), value = ‘drag’})

after that just put this

if data.current.value == ‘drag’ then
TriggerEvent(‘esx_barbie_lyftupp’)
end

1 Like

Well it gives you a message before someone tries to lift you up.
(‘Someone is trying to lift you up…’).
You have 5 sec to run away.

You are able to change the time to more than 5 sec.
In client/main.lua
Row 61 - Citizen.Wait(5000)

Can you fix? @barbiesv

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_barbie_lyftupp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in upvalue '_in'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:405: in function 'TriggerClientEventInternal'
        (...tail calls...)
        server/main.lua:42: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

I think here bug :

RegisterServerEvent('esx_barbie_lyftupp:lyfteruppn')

AddEventHandler('esx_barbie_lyftupp:lyfteruppn', function(source)

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', source, ('Birisi seni kucaklamaya çalışıyor...'))

end)

cool script good job

AttachEntityToEntity doesent work for me. Same thing happens in qalles wheelchair script. Any solution?

You son of the snail. You trying to look like me?

1 Like

Oh Hey there Barbie. Wanna go for a ride? :thinking:

1 Like

Hello,
Have you tried to updated your es_extended? My friend had that problem and it fixed by updating it.

Sure Ken.
Jump in! :smiley:

Check my words please @barbiesv

Hmm, are you trying to TriggerEvent from somewhere in another script? If not, try to reinstall the script (esx_barbie_liftup) and see if it works by default.
As I said on the post, I’m new to scripting :smile:

can i put it on a custom key? or only custom menu ?

I have not tried that. Ill be in touch

1 Like

It wasnt es_extended. I recommend everybody to do this if you have the same problem. UPDATE your esx_policejob and esx_ambulancejob. That helped!

1 Like