[Release] [ESX] Animations w. quickbind, synced animations

loffe_animations

Animations script for FiveM using ESX. Showcase. Download on GitHub.

What’s different?

• This has synced animations, you can do those with other players. The other player will have the ability to accept or decline the synced animation.
  • This also has quick bind animations (assign for example “Z” to play an animation).
  • You can pole dance at vanilla unicorn. Video.

loffe_animations_migrate

To use “loffe_animations” with your “esx_animations” config you need to use “loffe_animations_migrate”. Here’s a video explaining it.

Contact me on discord Loffe#4663 for any issues, I don’t usually check the comments on the post / pm’s om the forums.

12 Likes

EDIT: I’m dumb (—:

So I take it this script isn’t really for RP. I can’t imagine a time I’d want a clone of myself to appear so I can suck his dick in the middle of RP. lmao

Cool concept though, I’m sure someone will use this to create synced animations between 2 players.

1 Like

Bruh. He did the clone just to make the video. It isnt there for real.

@loffes you forgot tu put the files animations.txt on github. but great work.

OOF. Thank God. Also now I feel like a mungbean.

1 Like

Haha. Its a debug thing so if that is on false in the config you are ok. Look for yourself :wink:

1 Like

What? loffe_animations_migrate is in the folder :stuck_out_tongue: I removed animations.txt, but that doesn’t matter, since it will create a new one when you run the scropt. :slight_smile:

just codes to be prepared in some later script.
title does not refer to the posted item :-1:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f

oh ok, i try this script but is a very nice script! now im trying to add lot of dance it this. thanks for share this with us !

1 Like

What?

Tror du, du kan fixa typ crouch till det är också så att man inte avslutar sin gångstil när man crouchar!

• Riktigt najs script!

Wtf have you been drinking? You can’t be serious with your comment, otherwise you are stupid as f*ck.

@Loffes nice one, detta gjorde du bra :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome work Loffe! is there a way to make the player ragdoll after an animation like dict = oddjobs@bailbond_mountain anim = base_jump_spot ? :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

Yes, it’s possible, but you have to edit the code. If you’re not experienced, you shouldn’t really try to do this but… Here’s how I would do it:

1. At the end of the animation (config.lua), for example
{['Label'] = "Bum : Human Statue", ['Type'] = 'scenario', ['Anim'] = 'WORLD_HUMAN_HUMAN_STATUE'},

add ['Ragdoll'] = true.

{['Label'] = "Bum : Human Statue", ['Type'] = 'scenario', ['Anim'] = 'WORLD_HUMAN_HUMAN_STATUE', ['Ragdoll'] = true},
  1. In client.lua, where the animation is played, the PlayAnim() function, add a 4th argument, Ragdoll and if it’s set to true, when you are finished with the anim ragdoll.
PlayAnim = function(Dict, Anim, Flag, Ragdoll)
    LoadDict(Dict)
    TaskPlayAnim(PlayerPedId(), Dict, Anim, 8.0, -8.0, -1, Flag or 0, 0, false, false, false)

while not IsEntityPlayingAnim(PlayerPedId(), Dict, Anim, 3) do
       Wait(0)
       SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(target, PlayerPedId(), true)
    end
    while IsEntityPlayingAnim(PlayerPedId(), Dict, Anim, 3) do
       Wait(0)
       SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(target, PlayerPedId(), true)
    end
    if Ragdoll then
        SetPedToRagdoll(PlayerPedId(), 1000, 1000, 0, 0, 0, 0)
    end
end
  1. Now, I would replace PlayAnim(current['Dict'], current['Anim'], current['Flags']) with PlayAnim(current['Dict'], current['Anim'], current['Flags'], current['Ragdoll']).

I have no idea if this works. I haven’t tested it, but, it should work. This will not work for synced animations and favorite animations tho. For that, you would need to edit MySQL etc.

@Sloxxer

Hello, nice work @Loffes !

I want to ask if you can tell me how to make more sync animations ?

Here is the updated list with so much fun sync animation like just kiss people, grab someone by the throat, etc… (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/updated-animation-list-for-scene-director)

If you can teach me how for the coords (xP, yP, zP, xR, yR, zR, Bone) etc… i will make update for all.

Thanks

Thank you @Twikii!

xP, yP, zP, xR, yR, zR
P = position
R = rotation

Thanks you soo much for this @Loffes !! Works like a charm! :smiley:

Got favorits working too!

no edit on mysql needed

for k, v in pairs(Data['Favorites']) do
                if IsControlJustReleased(0, tonumber(k)) then
                    if v['Type'] == 'scenario' then
                        TaskStartScenarioInPlace(PlayerPedId(), v['Anim'], 0, false)
                    elseif v['Type'] == 'walking_style' then
                        SetWalkingStyle(v['Style'])
                    elseif v['Type'] == 'animation' then
                        PlayAnim(v['Dict'], v['Anim'], v['Flags'], v['Ragdoll'])
                    end
                end
            end
1 Like

im getting this error code in f8 menu when in my server im really new to this i dont know how to code and dont know how to fix this. I did exactl everything you did in instruction video in same exact program too.

Seems like you replaced the entire config instead of just the Config['Animations']. Redownload the script and try again :slight_smile:

@cakeydoe

oooooooh im sloww lmaooo