[RELEASE] [ESX] Animated HUD with working oxygen, hunger, thirst and stress system

This is my first work on HUDs and first public release so please be gentle :slight_smile:

What it offers:

A beautiful hud with working oxygen, hunger, thirst and stress system made for ESX framework. It utilises modified esx_status, esx_basicneeds and stress system by @utkuali
All the credit of the additional resources goes to the respective developer and Im thankful for thier public releases.

Requirements:

• ESX Framework

Preview:

Watch the video to see the animation
Video
Screenshots:

Release

Make sure to read the instructions to make sure there are no resource conflicts
Download

16 Likes

will give it a whirl, as im in the middle of building a new server

Nice work, vey clean hud and nice github explain requirements xD

3 Likes

I noticed that the blips on the minimap are aligned to the old minimap position

Yup that’s right. I’ve moved the map position a little bit but blips are something I was not able to figure out. Tried referrinng multiple methods and scripts out there but it was unfixable.

What if you add some sort of animation when the value is too low? Some kinda of red glow for example?

There’s not much place to display something like that but I’ll definitely look into it.

1 Like

That’s the only thing that its missing, cause you know people dont often pay attention to those details but if is doing some red animation when low they for sure will notice that they need to eat, drink etc.

Any Idea why the food and water bar would be completely empty on login? It’s not killing me or causing damage. I installed the esx_basicneeds that came with the hud. I use es_extended 1.1 not sure if that would be why?

God joob

Im not sure how the system works with ESX 1.1. I used 1.2 and it seems to work fine. I’ll try to check it later today.

Also did you imported the SQL to database and started thr resources in correct order?

lookin very similar to np 3.0 but its cool nice !

I’m having the issue of Food/Drink being empty too. I’ve added the sql files, did get some error due to ‘duplicates’ but I just removed them then added the new files etc but still not working :confused:

Health, oxygen all work perfectly, it’s just food and drink.

Btw, absolutely beautiful HUD it is GG!!

I guess its only for first time. Did you try to relog your character? Im pretty sure its just how esx_status is programmed. I’ll maybe release a standalone version if I get time

im at a complete loss, do i need to add a trigger to basic needs or something to make this work?
db is showing null as status even when i eat or drink

That’s how esx_status works. It does not update thee stats to the database in real time but saves it once the player has been dropped from the server. You can change the code in esx_status if you want to.

even after relogs it still show [] in the status colum

2 Likes

how did you manage to get work

i cannot make the stress level go down

1 Like

How do I make it go to the right bottom or top right of my screen ??? can anybody help ?