[Release] esx_accessories with jsfour-blindfold integration

I’ve added something small to esx_accesories that at least adds that if you have jsfour-blindfold you can put these other people on and drop them off again

esx_accesories (my version) needs esx_skin, esx_datastore and jsfour-blindfold

esx_accessories

Download & Installation

`` Manually

• Download this plugin
  • Put it in the [esx] directory

Installation

• Add this in your server.cfg :
  • Add the esx_accessories.sql file in your database
  • If you already have esx_accesories you just have to replace client / main.lua, all locales and __resource.lua
start esx_accessories

Version 1.0.0
esx_accessories.zip (8.2 KB)

I did not create the plugins esx_accessories and jsfour-idcard which belong to the respective plugin developers. I only modified them to help people who are not very familiar with scripts in this case

what u added?

I have the opportunity to other people blindfold on and off in the menu integrated

”Add esx_mall sql”?

Oh thank you ^^

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_datastore/server/main.lua:50: attempt to get length of a nil value (field ‘?’)

handler (@esx_datastore/server/main.lua:72)
ref (@esx_accessories/server/main.lua:34)
TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

Screen ?

Nothing happens when pressing the blindfold button from esx accesories. No log, nothing. Other thingies in the same menu are working, like hat or glasses change.

This is bug resource atm, still waiting for the author to reply

1 Like

is there a way to add a rapid button for put on and off the mask?

I was having similar issues and resolved it by manually adding some data to the “datastore_data” table.

Long story short, I logged all the results from esx_accessories’ server script to console and it does everything it should. The problem probably lies with esx_datastore, esx_skin, skinchanger, or you and me. :upside_down_face:

I posted more (hopefully helpful) info in this related issue on GitHub: