[Release] [ESX] 99kr-shops

Update is up and running :slight_smile:

hi there ive just installed your shop i have the items in my basket and ready to pay but when i hit enter to pay nothing happens .anything im doing wrong ?im new to servers so not very clued up thnx in advance

pretty nice!

Any errors?

no errors everything works fine up untill i come to pay im going to go through mt resources and see if anything is conflicting with it i will let you know great script btw :slight_smile:

does this work with esx nightclub ?

Got it to. So i can walk around look @ everything put things in cart but then when i wana pay it will not work

no idea

Happens after i translated some textes in the script. with the origenel it will not happen

did u change value?

Another update. saw a mistake with the blips.

no i translated some of the textes with buy and stuff. Maybe you can at some locals

i just tried the update same happening as before i get to the checkout to pay and nothing up uuntill then everything is great idk if its something im doing worng

remove your items. they interfear. Just found it out. Us the vanilla version start with this try it out

ok ty ill try that :slight_smile:)

had a look in my database seen there were a couple of items -1 on the limit changed the limit to 5 now works good :slight_smile:

why can’t i eat pizza or something?

can’t eat or drink

Do i need the original esx_shops for this to work ?

Register the item as a useable item in server.lua. Can add it to basicneeds server.lua

i have this script installed and none can use anything and there all in the DB but can use them any anyone help