[Release] EssentialMode base

Well something is not working correctly

Please do some research.

It’s one of the oldest odd user errors. Usually related to database issues

Hi @Kanersps,
i would like to thank you for everything you are doing in this platform/community.
unfortunately i have this old problem but i couldn’t fix;
attempt to index nil value (global ‘ESX’), if it is possible to tell me how it works. i would really appreciate it <3 :slight_smile:

the blackscreen after you installed es_extended (you already have essentialmode installed) is just the loop of the loading screen, you need to desactivate it in the fxmanifest and in the load folder, set both to false instead of true

1 Like

i have a problem , i cant see all the users in the server i only see them in the panel if they are close to me any way to fix this ?

lol such proud owner of being smart

Greetings this what can cause an automatic span and a two helicopter?

when i give money from es_admin it does not put them where it should {see right corner}

I get this error,

SCRIPT ERROR: @essentialmode/server/player/login.lua:13: attempt to index a boolean value (local ‘user’)
How can i fix it?

Hello, Ive been trying to open the es_admin2 panel in game to give money and use the other options but I don’t know to open it, any help would be very grateful.

how do you change it to English?

You press Home on your keyboard.

i have this problem to my all of resources !
WHY ?! please help

i press the home button and the menu doesn’t open

Do you have es_admin2 started in the rcon? if not do start es_admin2 in the rcon and add start es_admin2 to the server.cfg

how does one update from an older version because when I just try and replace it with the new one it gives out a ton of errors.

Hello, how to I change it so when i get payed in comes up in chat for client side only

Do not to, sorry.

Does anyone know what would cause this. Everything was working fine until this morning. We have always used Myphpadmin and have never had an issue until today. It spawns your character in as a random ped.

playerLoaded

some changes to the PlayerLoaded creates these Global ESX errors

SOMETHING CHANGED FROM 6.2 TO 6.4