[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

hey ! thx for this relase ! i have installed es_roleplay on my server but if i send 1 text message on the tchat the tchat say 3 text message, you can help me ?

yes, édits the SNOW to sun in the wheater config :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for this release, is it possible to have the clothing store and vehicle shop working without using es_roleplay? My saved character only loads with es_roleplay running, I would like to use a different gamemode, aswell as the clothing- and vehicle shop.

Someone have the database for these script ?

Should be included in download

@thehc Ahah, I wrote this for Lola.

Anyway, I found how to change the weather. The dev hasn’t made any sort of config to change with a command I guess.
So you have to go in “roleplay_area.lua” file (/resources/[essential]/es_roleplay/server/roleplay_area.lua).

You can find a “-- Time-sync” area line 142 and you change all the “XMAS” in “EXTRASUNNY”. I think it will works. Try and tell me !

1 Like

Can you tell me the way? pls

I did not find :cry:

sql.sql is in 7z. :confused:

yeah i see after the post lol

I got !!

Thank you very much friend, sorry for the inconvenience. ! :heart:

Always the same probleme and thank you for your help

what use job system ?

Let people live
please

I found that it’s es_roleplay that make the infinite initialization, but actually i dunno why :confused:

how you become a cop in this and the features will be exclusive to the cop like jailing and cuffing?

Same i have infinite initialization :confused: someone know how to fix that ?

Infinite initialization is due to AutoStartResources conflicts.

You have to have only one ressource type ‘map’ in your ressources.
san_andreas is ‘map’ type.

You can check if a ressource is ‘map’ type in its “__ressource.lua” file.

Also check duplicates, and try to initialize essentialmode before any es_XXXXX script. (I don’t know if writen order has an impact but we never know)

can you help me ? i have a bug if i send 1 message the tchatbox say 3x the message

@Yoan, is this issues appeared since you’ve installed this bunch of RP scripts ?

yes es_roleplay i think