[RELEASE] Enhanced HUD

Thank very much :smiley: finally fix the close menu also sql problem

Well I probably already deleted them cause I can’t even found them ^^’ Do you got an idea ?

I got no other idea… Does hair work for you?

No i mean i can’t found where are located the Fivem-map-hipster and fivem-map-skater !
Well yes, when I dont loose the focus and can’t click on the skincreator, yes everything is working. Our only issue is that we get “stuck” for no reasons, as you said, probably cause we go out/come back in the game

A player of mine just got stuck in registration, having him relog fixed it.
Hmm.

Yes yes, im talking about this ^^ !

Thats a jsfour problem, let me dig around google.

Oh you mean the JSFour registration ? No i got no issues with it. Only with the focus on the skin creator.

Oh, my skin creator is working fine…

Lol but i was talking since the beggining about the skincreator bro and you answered me “I got the same issue” xD ! Anyway’s, no problems.

Everything works but it doesn’t save to outfits in my essentialmode database, any idea how to fix?

What exactly does this mean, I did what was instructed but still the needs are stuck and now im looking im seeing these errors.

And some players get frozen on the passport screen and the skin creator screen…

@Naiko or somebody
Character creator uses custom mouse pointer.
But why does it removes standard fivem pointer? Now I have no pointer on my login screen.

Can you tell me how to use standard pointer instead of custom one?

Amazing, worked well.

1 Like

can you help with draw pedheadshot on hungerThirst UI?

how do i sync the fuelmeter in spedometer with esx_legacyfuel??

just read the comments above , there is a explanation

jepp read it agian after i post and i find :sweat_smile: sorry for posting i have dyslexia :sweat_smile:

SetNuiFocus(enable)

To:

SetNuiFocus(enable, enable)

It’ll enable the normal mouse, so that you can remove all his custom mouse stuff.