[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Is there any reason why the tail lights, reverse lights, or headlights don’t flash? I simply imported my VCF from Singleplayer where it did work. But on FiveM it does not… any help would be appreciated!

Anyone know what this ELS panel is?

thank you

Thank u , bruh!!

1i31voigojg1

I want to ask, ELS and N-ELS , Can exist and run at the same time ? :sweat_smile:

its the els+ fic

anyone know how to fix this problem that els is not loading all xml files ??

[ELS-fivem] successfully loaded 4/9 files!

This addon ruins your FPS and maxes your GPU out when there is like 5+ cop cars in an area with stage 3 lights on looool

1 Like

Can you add differnt sirens for differnt cars?

Yes it can, no problem

Does anyone know how to stop the siren from sounding on vehicles with ELS turned off?
It only happens when the vehicles are at a distance away from you…

And im having to reguarly restart the script because the pattern freezes, and no control-functions work.

Happy for all answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

But where the els clicks and if there not there how do i add them

How can i slow down the light

Did anyone figure out how to make it light stage 3 only?

Hi there! Every so often ELS throws this error in the live console: SCRIPT ERROR: ELS/client/client.lua:444: attempt to index a boolean value. After this script error occurs ELS stops working until the resource is restarted. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone know a fix I could do to prevent this recurring error from happening? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this comment, I really appreciate it.

AMAZING GREAT JOB! Keep it up!

Is there a way to disable stage 1 and 2 and go straight to stage 3 of the lights?

2 Likes

ELS is great, but ELC is going to be loads better fixing many of the issues you guys have had.

OP request