[RELEASE] [ELS] [ADDON] Admin Vehicle Mini-Pack

You’ve done a good job but I will never understand why people use admin cars. Other than people that are hungry for power

I don’t get why people use admin cars (^), unless it’s a non-rp server that people do random stuff on and you use it for fun it makes no sense. It’s unrealistic during an RP. This is my opinion on it

Hello, I agree with you totally I made this pack for those who do use Admin Vehicles and peds etc on their server, these were also very simple for a first vehicle livery. :slight_smile:

my lights and sirens don’t work!

how do I fix this…!

Hello, these are ELS vehicles which means that you require ELS for these vehicles to work correctly. If you do not have ELS then this could be the issue with your lights and sirens not working and I advice you to install it on your server, If you already have ELS installed there could be an issue with the configuration or installation, please check that ELS is working on other vehicles and if it is not fixed then please feel free to contact me here for more support.

yes, its installed on the server and working on the other vehicles but are not working on these ones.
is there any way I can fix this as we are trying to have better admin cars in the server to patrol
if so please contact me back and try and help the issue. how ever, if the is not a fix just let me know and i will go find someone else’s car pack. unless i find a fix for it my self (doubtful)

I apologise about the inconvenience and problems your are having with these vehicles, at this moment of time I do not have any other suggestions for you to fix these cars and at this moment believing that it could be related to ELS side issues as I have just tested it again and is working perfect. The last thing I ask you to check is if the vehicles .xml files are in your vcf folder and that you have added the vehicles to your config file putting a comma between each vehicle name. I again apologise about the problems that are currently happening to your vehicles and hopefully if you have not already the above fixes it. If you have further questions or wish to contact me again with any concerns or feedback then just simply reply to this message.