[RELEASE] [ELS] [ADDON] Admin Vehicle Mini-Pack

Hi,
This is my first release so hopefully i have done everything correctly. This pack is a 3 vehicle admin mini pack if you didn’t already know by the title. I DID NOT make these models so make sure to go and check out the original author, Make sure to go and give them some love. Please feel free to let me know what you think by replying, I always have room for improvements. Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy.

Original Author

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/25801-els-san-andreas-state-trooper-pack/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-239583

Included Vehicles And Spawn Codes

2011 CVPI Crown Victoria - ADMIN1
2014 Dodge Charger - ADMIN2
2013 Chevy Tahoe - ADMIN3

Screenshots

Textures

Charger:

Crown Vic:
Tahoe:

Download

AdminMiniPack.rar (80.5 MB)

I know that there are lots of other similar admin vehicles but i just wanted to put something simple out there for my first
release. Stay Safe And Have A Great Day.

(I understand that Admin Vehicles are useless but as I said earlier in this post, this is my first release so it is only basic)

5 Likes

nice one +1

Good Vehicle

I can’t be the only one really bored of these texture / retextures being classed as releases? Especially when they’re basic as shit like this

Thank you very much :smiley:

Hi, thank you for your feedback, I do understand what you are saying but i made this as a basic first release. Stay safe and have a great day/night :smiley:

@_Tomerz
Nice release :smiley:

Really appreciate it :smiley:

Yeah true, more useful skins will be coming in the near future though. But I appreciate the kind works :smiley:

1 Like

best comment i have seen yet

how is this even a release? 50 thousand other posts with the same god damn liverys lame as fudge

agreed

I have put the same thing in the topic, the best thing for you to do is read before replying.

but… why?

To be honest i don’t know, haha, i just made it for fun and as a basic first release.

1 Like

Nice Pack and Designs, The Designs are a bit blank but i understand this is your first release. I am Hoping that i get to see some more Designs you create in the future.

1 Like

Thank you very much man, yeah I totally agree with you saying this is blank. I do have some other skins ready but I am debating releasing them. :slight_smile:

think you should since they will probs be amazing, I have more skins coming aswell

Great textures I can’t wait to see what comes next! Don’t let anyone put you down, keep up the great work!

Thank you so much :grinning: