[Release] Electric skateboard V1.0

i can’t ride skateboard, i done press G, help me

How can i use it an item

I tested it and i lmao, Also attacking npc with skateboard, The skateboard was my bodyguard and me also hitting npc itself 1vs2. good job on script love it.

What gonna be next Motorized couch? that would be funny as well lol.

cool :+1:

Do you use any graphics mod in your game?/2

Hover-board?

First Good idea and cool but like many others i cant get on the board it just jump on it and then the character sinks in to the board, and is not attached to the board at all. am super new to scripting in lua so i dont understand so much when i come’s to fix it myself.

LOL i fixed it for thos who dont understand u need to put the stream folder in the same folder as the electric-skateboard folder then go in to the Resource.lua and delete the – before the file ‘stream/p_defilied_ragdoll_01_s.ydr’ then it work to skate :slight_smile: super nice mod!:grin:

1 Like

So i used this… and actually replaced the skateboard with the snowboard… (found on gta5-mods) but my question is… would there be a way to stop the RC sounds?

any way to make this a purchase able item and then used from inventory rather than just a command

2 Likes

Yeah want to do this also
Make it a item and use it not with a command

Nice resource! good job! i modified it a little, i prevent drive it if you are not attached, changed the vehicle base from RCBandito to Tribike3 to improve drive realism and stability and the best thing: a way to mute the vehicle sound synced with all players, no more skate with sounds from RCBandito or bikes.

@Super_Chocolatine you can merge it in your repository if you want :slight_smile:

electric-skateboard.rar (44.1 KB)

For some reason, skateboard rejects it and throws me flying, what can happen?

would it be possible to change the keys so it works with controller as well?

how to put this item object in a store?

Hello. Why there is no Notification or anything? I mean the skate works perfectly, but for those who dont know what the comands are, it will be quite hard… There is no commands what to press… Can somebody helps me with that? Ty :slight_smile:

How do i make the longboard to an item?

2 Likes

set distance 1.5 in config

is it possible to change the keybinds? if so where can i do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see the model

1 Like