Release editing / adding functions to the Documentation

Hello guys, my name is Hiroshi, and I’m now arriving at the development area within Fivem, so I still don’t have an appropriate computer to run the game. But I’ve been noticing that the fivem project is still “weak” in relation to the documentation, I would like to offer you my suggestion, but what would it be?
You guys on the fivem team release the Fivem documentation for editing, as I notice that a lot of people in my country (Brazil) are starting to use the platform and it is difficult to understand because of the language, and I would love to separate an area from "Other Linguagens ", by myself I would like to make translations of functions very used for the language in PT-BR (Portuguese - Brazil).

Another tip would be to put 2 moderators to represent their respective countries, but clear people with a good understanding in the area of ​​moon programming within Fivem. I would like to volunteer to help people in my country using our PT-BR language.

But the documentation is already ‘released for editing’?

Also we won’t make regional sections ever, and especially not with random people we don’t trust without history in the community as ‘moderators’, especially those which don’t speak English at all, really, ‘moon programming’?

So since at the moment there are no trusted people, do it like this: create a category in the separate forum “Other Linguas”, and let people get by, the language LUA is of Brazilian origin, and many Brazilians are starting to develop at FIVEM are having a big problem with communication, mainly resolving doubts right here on the forum.

It would also be good to create separate categories in DISCORD, such as PT-BR (Portuguese), ES-ES (Spanish) and etc.

Or spanish people could simply speak english.

A little wrong way of thinking, don’t you think?

Uploading: image.png…

Follow a model in this style

And get all kinds of abuse that nobody is able to moderate? Yeah, no.

Also what the fuck is a lignuabng?

Your image looks a bit broken.

tabarra is more than capable of rewriting the FiveM documentation in pt-BR. Get to work @tabarra

Having full translation of something that just a relatively small community use is absolutely unmaintainable tho.