[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

I’m guessing async is a need for this script? I want using async for a while and everyone was able to use the menu

Go to your DB and go to the users table, then find yourself and so it shoud look like this

Hello, I installed this onto my server and it is very nice to have but you have no idea how many times I have kicked myself from the game and have my game freeze. The fact that the jump button is X and so is the menu is kinda odd. Is there anyway that I can just disable to controller support for the menu? I’ve looked through myself but I can’t find where I’m supposed to change that.

Please help, other players can still open the menu and kick and open settings.

1 Like

does anyone know the answer?

sigh

this has been answered multiple times already, see:

es_admin is known to cause conflicts with EasyAdmin, try running without esadmin and see if the problem still occurs.

is there a way to not display who banned or kicked the person. i dont want people to know who kicked or banned them. i just want the reason to show.

ok, i know many servers that do have Es_admin2, so ill try without and then if it doent persist ill try and implement it back in, so can i have more info on how to give myself the full menu?

how do i modify it without breaking it.

I also get a access denied for kick message and my steam id is in the admin file. I can kick via the menu but I cant via /kick. It worked in my test server but i get that message in my main server.

everyone has access has how to fix?

What keylist are you using to get 289 for F2, I’m trying to use f5 but I can’t find the keylist.

Keys are listed here

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

This is how my server.cfg file looks, but I cant get the admin menu to work. Am I doing something wrong?

set ea_useQueue “true” # enable EasyAdmin Queue System, default: “false”
set ea_QueueTries “360” # how often do we want to retry to join the queue? default: “360”
set ea_MenuButton “289” # set our menu button to F2. default: “289”
set ea_alwaysShowButtons “false” # we don’t want to see buttons we can’t even access, do we? default: “false”

add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands for admins

add_ace group.moderator command allow # allow all commands for moderators
add_ace group.moderator command.ban deny # disallow banning tho
add_ace group.moderator command.unban deny # also disallow unbanning

add_principal identifier. ip:----------------- 116 group.admin # add a user to the moderator group, any identifier works this way.

hi there i have an issue . i get it to work i see the full menu with ban and spectate however other players in the server can see the menu too and can kick other people . they dont have the full menu just kick and settings . how do i fix that

i have same issue here . did u manage to fix it ?

jesus christ can you guys just read the previous posts instead of making a new one every two days?

make sure there is not a space there, it should be identifier.ip:

yep it still happens even without es admin