[Release] EasyAdmin for RedM

not this guy again…

Hello! It’s me, again, after about a year of being logged off I have returned to bring you… EasyAdmin… for RedM this time, i hope this doesn’t count as a duplicate.

If you don’t know what EasyAdmin is, i recommend checking out the original Post here

Basically, it’s a simple administration interface, meant to replace overcomplicated “MySQL Ban” Scripts and similar one-trick-ponies with a simple but effective Permission System and easily understandable UI, currently the RedM Edition of EasyAdmin allows for:

• Kicking
  • Banning
  • Teleport from/to Player
  • Slapping (take away hp or kill them)
  • Freezing Players
  • Changing Various Server side Convars and starting/stopping resources in game.

Screenies:

(yes, i ported NativeUI to RedM, i’m sorry.)

Download Link

Make sure to download at least EasyAdmin 5.5. or Above, as those Versions contain the RedM Version!

Installation

Drop it in and start it, same way it’s always done, EasyAdmin will automatically detect if you’re running Red- or FiveM and will take care of everything itself.

Wiki & Knowledge

I would strongly recommend reading the Wiki, specifically to add Admins and Configure Settings.
Specific things like changing the Keybind from F6 to something else are also outlined there.

Bug Reports & Issues

Found a bug? I would recommend creating an Issue, before reporting issues of the Menu “not working”, please also take a look at the Troubleshooting Guide, specifically “My Permissions dont work right/I cant open the Menu!”
Otherwise, you can also post it here, do note that i have decided to keep my activity here for to a minimum for personal reasons (this does not mean EasyAdmin is unsupported, it’s anything but!), so i wouldn’t recommend it if you need support “right naow!!”.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Very nice!

Very nice! :+1:t2:

How to disable spectate. When i start spectating someone i cant disable it :frowning:

Hi :slight_smile:

Where can I find the “bring” part of teleporting?

It should be in your Menu, make sure you have the “teleport.player” permission.

I am getting the console error:

[cmd] Access denied for command add_principal

My server.cfg:

#EasyAdmin
setr ea_LanguageName "en"        # set our language to english
setr ea_MenuButton "289"		 # set our menu button to F2

# Add system admins
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don't allow quit
add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow # EasyAdmin
add_principal identifier.steam:110000108968cbd group.admin # My Steam Hex

I join the servert, press F2 and nothing happens.
How fix it, please?

TY!!!

this needs to be adapted to a RedM Keybind, you need to use one from this list

How i Can the Ticket Reports claim with my Report system ?

its not working bro

it definitely works “bro”, just a few days ago i tested it again and updated the RedM part of EasyAdmin to fix some GUI Bugs

how do i open the menu… i also typed /easyadmin on my server but nothing opened please help me