dZp Dealership allows players to have their own vehicle dealerships - manage them, control sotck, track sales, buy cars from other players or from server, then resell them to other players and more. This is a great addition if you want to enhance your economics and late game players experience in your server.
- Set any player as dealership owner;
- Interactive UI for dealership owners as well as customers;
- Visual graphs with various dealership data e.g. sales history, recent requests and sales…;
- Ability to create as many dealerships as needed and adjust them to your needs;
- Dealerships owned by
citycan be created if you don’t want to give responsibility of them to players. In such case server staff can manage the stock and prices;
- Server staff can use ingame commands to refill server cars stock and add new (addon) cars to be available for dealerships owners to choose from.
- Preview all available cars listing;
- Inspect any car in details - see it’s performance mods (if any), preview how it looks visually;
- Request their desired car, leave a message with it and hope that dealership owner will get it to listing;
- Sell cars to dealerships.
- Can buy cars from available server stock. Less stock of specific car model - higher price;
- Buy cars from other players and resell them to other players;
- List cars for price they choose from dealership stock to be available to buy by any player;
- Track all sales, their history, prices and income as well as requested cars by other server players;
- Manage owned stock, list them, change colors, add to display;
- Cars can be added to display - they will spawn at set coords and can bee shown to customers.
The rest of documentation can be found here: https://dazepelin.github.io/dzp_dealership/
Script is not encrypted anymore