[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Nope, the blips are FiveM mate

Hi Dunko ! Where i can change the start money in hand and in bank?
And how i can make “Roles in chat” to use by groups? (ex: Superadmin) to show on chat like: " Superadmin Roly: textblablabla" ?
Beautiful edit ! GJ !

Hello Roly

Go to vrp/cfg/money.lua and you can edit it on line 5 and 6 the wallet

1 Like

Thanks, it worked, one more question, where i can buy the presents for the Santa Job? Thanks for the Help :slight_smile:

Ty so much bro !
You know how i can make roles in chat to work by groups?

Here this is a simple rolefx script: [Release] Chat Roles [UPDATED 5/30/18] [Tutorial Released]

yes bro but is with steam and ip, i want to use by groups. you know how i can make this?

Worked like a charm! Thanks brother!

hey Dunko another question… im trying to change or put some permission to enter EMS, do you know where can i find the script that are handling this entrances? Thanks

There are forums resources for that mate, you’d have to tunnel it through vRP and code it in, if you don’t know how to do that you’ll have to learn.

Look in vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua

resources/vkinteriors

1 Like

Hello, certain person on our waiter spawn under the map in load and not spawn not. So that they spawn we are obliged of reboot the server. Can you tell us from where comes the problem?

No sry don´t work (20char)

is there a way to disable the money/job hud display

Are they sharing an IP with someone else on your server?

I assume you’re the guy from Discord, so this has already been answered.

@Dunko do you have a date in mind when u will release the next version? And another question, i want to change the default skin, but when i change the skin code, still the same skin, can you help pls…

Hello Dunko! Thanks for all those helps!
Now i messed up with something that stop the mechanics phone call to work… something is causing the mechanic to not recieve a phone call, do you know where this calls are being handled? Thank mate!

hi Dunko
Uber AI mission doesn’t work ? I driving uber car and nothing happens
I dont understand how weapon smuggler job work ?

Hello,

Uber = Taxi Job and in this Jobs isn´t no missions

ignore that @Dunko , problem solved! Thanks.

Uber - People can call one via the K menu and if there is a taxi online, they can accept the call out and be directed to the persons location via GPS. Also has an AI taxi mission, start by pressing DEL.